- 2 Posts
[EE] Can I root my S4? [Noob] [Help]
Basically, I have been wanting to root my phone for a while but I had heard that rooting with certain carriers can brick my phone. I don't have insurance and I don't want it to be bricked.
Can someone tell me if I can root it? Tell me if I need to post any information because I badly need this done!
Thanks in advance.
- 02-28-2014, 01:45 PM #2
- 02-28-2014, 01:48 PM #3
- 3 Posts
Re: [EE] Can I root my S4? [Noob] [Help]
rooting your phone is the easy part, it gets more complicated when you want to flash a new rom to your phone.. That's where the trouble starts if you flash a rom that is not specific to your device. Also samsung has come out with a bootloader that will forever tell them you have rooted your phone.. as of now I don't think there is any possible way to load a boot strap and rid the phone of that message. If you read this just search around... (root for sch-r970 <---- that my phones name and then add the baseband vers that you have) you should find plenty of ways to root your phone.. kingo ect..
- By polsoft in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-26-2014, 08:28 PM
- By dllebandroid in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 34Last Post: 11-18-2014, 10:01 PM
- By kmarkert98 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 84Last Post: 10-15-2014, 09:04 AM
- By Xion4762 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2014, 04:35 PM
- By Jaklewlew in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2014, 03:33 PM