- 1 Posts
Galaxy S4: Unrooting issues
Ok so I've been trying to unroot my phone for the past 2 days and I keep getting a FAIL in Odin. I have tried new cables, tried plugging the usb in the back of the computer, tried different computers, different firmware, odin, and drivers and I keep getting a fail! On my phone the error says SV Rev. Check fail: fused: 4, Binary: 1 and on Odin it says
Get Pit for mapping...
Firmware update start...
NAND write start..
Complete(Write) operation failed..
All threads completed (succeed 0/failed 1)
Someone please help me! Something so simple is really frustrating me. I have a Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 btw. Let me know. Thanks!
- 03-02-2014, 01:57 PM #2
- 03-04-2014, 12:39 AM #3
- 03-11-2014, 12:50 PM #4
Re: Galaxy S4: Unrooting issues
If you are trying to "Unroot" to update your ROM, then the only way I have managed this is to flash a Stock Rom and then update via OTA or via Kies. Simply Unrooting via SuperSU doesnt revert your Rom back to standard.
Posted via Android Central App
- By fightcrazy in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 25Last Post: 05-05-2015, 06:35 PM
- By bykerg in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2014, 03:13 PM
- By tem#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2014, 07:40 AM
- By RULINGCHAOS in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 04:06 PM
- By joselito76 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 03-04-2014, 12:12 AM