Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By armyphil88m
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default photo delete help

I need help bad I just accidentally deleted my camera fill in my phone it had over 600 pix some from iraq that I can never get back i was told by a friend to root and use disk digger to get them back is this correct and how do I do it and can someone talk me threw it please

Default Re: photo delete help

I have never used this app your speaking of but from my experience in these forums for years I have never really seen proof of a successful photo or data recovery from a smartphone after deletion. Your smartphone is flash memory and not like a physical hard drive on your computer where it can be recovered successfully most times w/ proper software.

Wish I had better news, good luck on this.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

Global Posts
    17,746 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

I have heard of some people recovering photos, BUT, they were already rooted and had the appropriate apps installed before it happened. So in this case, sorry to say, but they are probably gone.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

well rooted and installed disk digger and it found 1093 photos even photos.I deleted from my memory card like 3 years ago but I do have a few photos that are damaged some are cut up with other photos and some are only half a pic but I got most if not all the ones is realy wanted
    Paul627g likes this.

Global Posts
    17,746 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by armyphil88m View Post
    well rooted and installed disk digger and it found 1093 photos even photos.I deleted from my memory card like 3 years ago but I do have a few photos that are damaged some are cut up with other photos and some are only half a pic but I got most if not all the ones is realy wanted
    Cool. Thanks for posting the follow up. Glad you got something to work. See you around the forums.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
    Thanked by: