- 11 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Don't know if this is the right place
Is there any way to lock my signal to only lte so if it can't find lte it will just say no signal I ask because in my home I get 1 bar lte and full h+ but I've been facing a problem where even though I have full h+ signal i'm o li getting 0.20 mbps speeds where as on lte I get up to 10 mbps
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-19-2014, 10:18 AM #2
Re: Don't know if this is the right place
Welcome to the forums.
I don't think that can be done to my knowledge. That would almost certainly be a battery killer anyway, maintaining a weak signal like that.
- By BlackberryFan2009 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-23-2015, 08:46 AM
- By 12321 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 11-20-2014, 10:55 AM
- By Lucious Wang in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 10Last Post: 03-22-2014, 09:26 AM
- By smalba in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 09:19 PM
- By blackberriquero in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 03-19-2014, 08:56 AM