- 11 Posts
Don't know if this is the right place
Is there any way to lock my signal to only lte so if it can't find lte it will just say no signal I ask because in my home I get 1 bar lte and full h+ but I've been facing a problem where even though I have full h+ signal i'm o li getting 0.20 mbps speeds where as on lte I get up to 10 mbps
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-19-2014, 09:18 AM #2
Re: Don't know if this is the right place
Welcome to the forums.
I don't think that can be done to my knowledge. That would almost certainly be a battery killer anyway, maintaining a weak signal like that.
- By BlackberryFan2009 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2014, 09:36 PM
- By 12321 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 06-11-2014, 08:07 AM
- By Lucious Wang in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 10Last Post: 03-22-2014, 08:26 AM
- By smalba in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 08:19 PM
- By blackberriquero in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 03-19-2014, 07:56 AM