VZ Protect won't let me root?
So I wanted to root my phone so I could get Cydia Substrate so I could download imodgames and use it on clash of clans.
Well i used the method that is stickied at the top of this subforum.
Well when i go through the prompt is says everything is good, then I click enter to reboot and exit.
My phone says blah blah was blocked for accessing blah blah.
DOes that mean I can't root my phone at all? ever?
Re: VZ Protect won't let me root?
Well out of the 129 people who looked at this, i figured at least one of them would have some kind of knowledge towards this. But I found out that exploit was patched, so i found another one.
and my phone is now rooted. Too bad I can't get imodgames on cydia substrate ;(
- 04-04-2014, 02:30 AM #3
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2014, 10:19 AM
- By mmo668668 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2014, 09:55 PM
- By TouchPerception in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2014, 12:50 AM
- By Frisp in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2014, 08:17 PM
- By Martin Simmonds in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2014, 12:57 PM