Bought a rooted VZW S4 and would like to return it to stock
I bought a rooted or custom Rom S4 and would like to return it to stock. I just don't have the time I thought I would and would rather not worry about it right now. Complete noob so I'm not sure what to do.
I've been reviewing some online forums here and elsewhere and I've downloaded the stock ROM and ODIN to my desktop as a few forums have mentioned. I then started to read about the Flash counter but I'm not sure that it would really matter for me.
I downloaded Root checker and it said I did not have a Rooted phone but it definitely seems to have a custom ROM.
Any thoughts/help/pointing me in the right direction would be awesome!
- 04-12-2014, 09:16 AM #2
- By Karen667 in forum Sony Xperia Z1 CompactReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2014, 09:17 PM
- By Gregg Cleland in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2014, 12:45 AM
- By TheStayHomeDad in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2014, 09:11 AM
- By Ae Jay in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2014, 05:55 AM
- By dctokyo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2014, 05:05 AM