Phone is Dead
Help me please!
I was running TouchWiz 4.2.2 or whatever my phone comes with. It was rooted with TWRP installed. I was on my phone screwing around when it froze. I couldn't do anything. Eventually, the battery died. It won't start now. When I had TWRP installed, I couldn't clear cache/etc because of I/O errors. I apparently was able to flash my stock TouchWiz onto it with Odin, but it's still stuck on the screen that has the lock and says "Custom" (boot screen). I don't have access to TWRP anymore. The stock recovery, I assume, how has the android guy lying down with a big X on him. I'm really panicking, please help! I'm guessing this is more of a hardware issue than a software issue, in which case what should I do? I assume I have voided my warranty.
AT&T Galaxy S4 I337
I believe it is the UCUAMDL model.
- 04-18-2014, 10:09 AM #2
- 04-18-2014, 01:16 PM #4
Re: Phone is Dead
Is there any way I can get TWRP back onto it? A version I can get onto it with Odin?
Another thing that might be useful: when I turned my phone on, the notification LED would turn blue for a while. Then, it would disappear, and phone would boot.
The LED doesn't turn on now. Does this mean anything?
Also, I flashed ROM again through Odin and... nothing.
When I plug my phone it, it would display the battery indicator thing on the screen. Now, when I plug it in, the battery indicator loading thing appears (gray with loading icon), but it never changes. I can't turn it off without holding power for like 10 seconds, or pulling the battery out.
- 04-18-2014, 02:22 PM #6
- 04-18-2014, 02:25 PM #7
- 04-21-2014, 05:58 PM #9
- By J0RDANDROID in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 7Last Post: 05-31-2014, 11:04 PM
- By digity in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 04-21-2014, 03:11 PM
- By mike770 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 04-18-2014, 12:23 PM
- By J0RDANDROID in forum LG G FlexReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2014, 08:34 AM
- By YossiN in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2014, 04:19 AM