- 2 Posts
Problems during root
I am very new to the world of rooting. I recently tried to root my t-mobile S4 m919 running 4.4.2. I rooted my phone with T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4 - xda-developers I did everything exactly as on the video but when I rebooted after going through clockwork mod and flashing ROOT_M919UVUAMDL.zip It reboots to the galaxy s4 screen and at the top left it says kernel is not seandroid enforcing. Set warranty bit: kernel. It just stays on that screen. anyone help please. I would either like to get my phone working again or finish the root. I can still boot into recovery but thats about it.
- By Julie Emery in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2014, 09:08 AM
- By Killfer8 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 04-27-2014, 10:20 PM
- By CannedBullets in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2014, 11:31 AM
- By AhmedOsman in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2014, 09:17 AM
- By Lyger000 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2014, 03:41 AM