- 2 Posts
HELP ME :(
Today i update my Samsung Galaxy s4 Gt-I9505 on Official Android 4.4 via wifi.Now my sensor doesn't work.When i go in Setings and whant to try Air move he is work i turn it on and when i go in menu and wan't to move he don't work .And don't have icon for gestures on my status bar
I try with Factory Reset but doesn't work
- 05-04-2014, 06:14 PM #2
Re: HELP ME :(
You might need to clear cache in recovery. [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Try that, and follow instructions for the S3.
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app
- 05-06-2014, 06:23 AM #4
- By NeonEyes in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2014, 08:45 AM
- By allen silfies in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2014, 04:34 AM
- By Furious1964 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2014, 07:11 PM
- By myetman23 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2014, 05:41 PM
- By pilotnh in forum Samsung Gear Fit 1 & 2Replies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 03:07 PM