- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Help with Odin failure result no pit found on i9505 running 4.4.2
Whatever that I wish to flash with Odin on this i9505 running 4.4.2 will always result in no PIT found failure. All the custom rom, stock 4.4.2 rom, rooting tar and even PIT file that have successfully gone thru MD5 check in Odin also failed with similar "no PIT found"
Furthermore this i9505 is not rooted and trying to go into it's stock recovery would not be possible. Can anyone pls help and explain why this is so difficult with this particular 4.4.2 i9505?
- 05-07-2014, 08:40 PM #2
Re: Help with Odin failure result no pit found on i9505 running 4.4.2
you have to have root access first. i used odin to file dump the superuser root tar.md5 zip also googleapps mod to gain root access. after that use odin to download ClockWorkMod's recovery and make you disable the auto-reboot box, because if you dont the stock recovery boots instead. also make you unlock developers options and turn on usb debugging. otherwise nothing works. them flash the rom.
- By Jason Daniels2 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 10Last Post: 05-16-2014, 10:48 AM
- By Leander Lottering in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2014, 12:28 PM
- By bobbob1016 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2014, 04:51 PM
- By F8ker8 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2014, 02:26 PM
- By Sydney Hodge in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 4Last Post: 05-07-2014, 02:18 PM