Root S4 on official KK

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I just got an S4. It's on the official kit Kat Verizon firmware. Is there a way for me to get my device rooted? I just seen a few articles and YouTube videos that claim I have lost the opportunity to root forever. I'm looking for some assistance. Anything is appreciated.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

AndroidProf

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
If you're looking on how to root the verizon S4, the best bet is to follow a guide over at XDA developers. Just google [STICKY] How to Root Your Verizon Galaxy S4 (Builds: MDK/ME7/MI1), select your build and follow the guide. The methods work so you don't have to worry as long as you stick to the guide and read properly

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
If you're looking on how to root the verizon S4, the best bet is to follow a guide over at XDA developers. Just google [STICKY] How to Root Your Verizon Galaxy S4 (Builds: MDK/ME7/MI1), select your build and follow the guide. The methods work so you don't have to worry as long as you stick to the guide and read properly

I'm on FNC5. It appears there is no error method for it at the time being. Which sucks. But there's nothing I can personally do. I had an S4 when they were first released but ended up selling because I couldn't get root access. Looks like I'm in the same boat once again.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk