- 06-21-2014, 11:43 AM #2
- 06-21-2014, 02:54 PM #4
- 06-21-2014, 04:01 PM #6
- 06-21-2014, 11:35 PM #7
Re: Rooting a Galaxy S4 without computer?
Install supersu or superuser from the play store first (if you can install the binary then you have root.... If not) .... Run towelroot... Then run supersu and install the binary... May need a reboot if it says not successful like what happened to me... I just did this today on my S4...
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 11:06 PM
- By SamuriHL in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 11Last Post: 07-05-2014, 10:23 PM
- By Jamie Wooten in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 8Last Post: 06-21-2014, 04:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 11:45 PM
- By sparker781 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2014, 07:58 PM