AT&T Galaxy S4 Rooting Question
I am on ATT and have apparently rooted my phone. There was an apk that I isntalled that did it for me...I got Super User access and what not. Now seeing as how I havent rooted anything since my Droid X. Is there an easy way to flash a rom? I've tried to read the posts on the xda forum but am really confused.
Any assistance is appreciated...Please go easy one me...LOL
Last edited by sparker781; 07-03-2014 at 11:45 AM.
Re: Galaxy S4 Rooting Question
I used the .apk in this article. worked like a charm for me:
Towelroot APK By Geohot Can Root The Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5, Note 3, And S4 Active, And (Maybe) Almost Any Other Current Device
- By Johanne Louise in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 12:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2014, 08:56 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-04-2014, 02:59 PM
- By rayndeerbrandt in forum HP Slate 7 ExtremeReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2014, 10:14 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2014, 09:18 AM