Root not working on my Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 XXFUNB8 !
I have tried to root my S4 in a NUMBER of Ways !
3.ODIN v3.07 , v3.09 and even version 3.04
The first two ways seem to fail. TowelRoot gives me conformation about my phone being rooted and even when I check it on Root Checker Basic it says , something like 'Congratulations Your device has Root functionality'. But when I try to use apps such as GameCIH and GameKiller on my phone GameKiller always keeps on saying 'Root Privilege Needed'. And on GameCIH it says System deny root. I mean WTF man ? I already got conformation of my phone being rooted but still...<br />
Now I'll move on to ODIN. I tried everything. It didnt work at first.Won't show my device. Then I installed my device drivers and it started working ^_^... Everything goes right! It passes ! Phone Reboots ! And after that I perform the check. Nothing wrong. But again, those two apps display the same old message ! I am hell tired of this **** ! Someone please help me out They say this forum ACTUALLY helps everyone in 5 minutes. Please.... I am waiting for everyone's replies and help !
- 08-03-2014, 07:06 AM #2
- 08-03-2014, 12:17 PM #4
- By Sergiusz Jasper in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2015, 02:30 AM
- By vahdyx in forum LG G3Replies: 64Last Post: 11-02-2014, 10:04 AM
- By IMAZTriBabe in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2014, 12:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2014, 07:50 PM
- By emilmrrr in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2014, 07:48 PM