- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 stuck with error message
The error message is "System software not authorized by AT&T has been found on your phone." with the words "SECURE FAIL: KERNAL" in bright red. I tried to use odin, but it doesn't detect the phone. Also, I am using the cable they gave with the phone. I also did try with kies, but I can't find the serial number on the box of the phone neither the back of the phone. Does this mean my phone is dead?
This happened when I selected "Boot to recovery" on recovery tools Rashr.
EDIT: I fixed it
- By christobal in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 10:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2014, 04:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 02:38 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 03:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 10:16 AM