- 2 Posts
Where can I find the features of a specific ROM?
I've rooted and backed up my Sprint S4 and am now looking for a ROM. I'm considering between Cynogen and AOKP however I can't find any info on the features of a specific ROM and what differentiates it from the others.
Also, in the case of Cynogen there are two different version: S4 and S4 Sprint. Which one should I choose if I were to choose Cynogen? The S4 one is more up to date but the S4 Sprint actually has my carrier so I'm a little confused.
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
- 08-26-2014, 07:29 PM #2
- 2,627 Posts
Re: Where can I find the features of a specific ROM?
I would assume the plain S4 one is for the GSM S4 and the S4 Sprint is for the CDMA S4 on Sprint. It is still a good idea to post in the ROM authors thread asking the same question. As for features it is best to just try each out for your self.
- 08-27-2014, 10:05 AM #3
- By Timm4y77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 136Last Post: 09-20-2014, 10:18 AM
- By SpookDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 18Last Post: 08-30-2014, 02:08 AM
- By atomarchio in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 07:33 PM
- By John Marino in forum Facebook HomeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:11 AM
- By AverageNinja in forum IntroductionsReplies: 16Last Post: 08-27-2014, 01:51 AM