Ready to root but first...

KEVIN88GT

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Just some background: Running an unrooted Galaxy S4 since the S4 first came out w/ T-mobile and everything was ok. Sometime this summer T-mobile came out with the 4.4.2 OTA update and since then everything went to hell. On my 2nd replacement phone from T-mobile and the issue of the phone suddenly not being able to make or receive calls after a successful Bluetooth car connection persists. Everything else works BUT that. I'm just no longer comfortable in pulling off on highway shoulders to speak on the phone. T-Mobile did a shoulder shrug and told me to deal with Samsung directly...which i wont even bother with. So..... I'm ready to flash the phone. My question is. What is the MOST stable, least loaded with bloatware ROM that is available (where all the functions work). I currently run the NOVA launcher and plan to do same. I do not care about the ROM having specific graphical functions and just prefer the stock T-mobile ROM look. Thank you guys in advance (if someone can direct me to a link with FLASH instructions I'd appreciate it too... (haven't flashed since my Evo3D a few years back) Once again, Thank you for your time.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Edit: Skipped over your preference line.

You are probably going to have to check out XDA for the rooted stock ROMs. As for what is stable, I am not sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon