Samsung Galaxy s4 T-Mobile (SGH-M919) boots forever on EVERYTHING! HELP!

FizziSoda

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!

Sorry if this was already resolved on another thread. I have googled my problem MANY times and I can't seem to find my problem anywhere!

I use a T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy s4 (SGH-M919).

Here's a little backstory of what I have done to and what lead me to this problem:

One day I decided to install TWRP Custom recovery via Odin. I then used TWRP to insall CyanogenMod 12.0 and GAPPS (Google Apps). Everything was successful and my phone worked flawlessly for 5-6 months. Then I checked CyanogenMod 12.0 for updates and it automatically updated CyanogenMod 13.0 via TWRP. It was missing GAPPS, so I re-flashed it with GAPPS via TWRP. The phone worked flawlessly for about 2 months until suddenly it CRASHED and didn't boot back up. Nor did TWRP Recovery. I then flashed the stock firmware via Odin. It worked, but it kept on crashing for unknown reasons. It crashed about 4 times until it didn't boot again. I reflashed the same firmware via Odin. It worked for about 5 minutes, then it crashed for good.

Now my phone wont boot into ANYTHING except download mode. Odin says PASS after I flash any stock firmware, custom firmware, stock recovery, custom recovery, etc. but it STILL boots forever on the OS and recovery. (BTW after I flash a stock firmware via odin, when it reboots my phone, it attempts to boot into recovery. But when I flash a recovery, it just attempts to boot into the OS.)

I don't know if its a problem with Odin, the firmware, or the phone itself. I have tried multiple versions of Odin and the firmware. No luck. :(

I NEED HELP! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Last edited: