- 1 Posts
Send message failure to new recipient
I can receive messages and I can send messages to anyone I already have a conversation with but if I try to create a conversation with a new recipient, my text will not send and a prompt appears stating that "Unfortunately, messaging has stopped." I cleared messaging cache and data and called my service provider, who told me to turn my phone off for 10 minutes and turn it back on with no success at solving my problem. Any other suggestions?
- By 0wlz in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 49Last Post: 05-24-2016, 06:44 AM
- By fixed1t in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2014, 08:25 PM
- By MissPrettyKitty in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 30Last Post: 05-28-2014, 09:46 AM
- By j.glik14 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2014, 07:30 PM
- By jaleelhamidd in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2014, 05:20 PM