- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
I open camera app up and click on > to expand on screen display. I then click on the settings 'wheel' where I can apparently change the size of the photos etc and message comes up "Unfortunately, Camera has stopped" with an OK underneath. I don't know what setting elsewhere on the S4 will change this. I also want to engage the shutter sound when taking photos as there is no sound at all at present. Very frustrating. Will still take lovely pics but no choice over the sizing. Please help me!!!
- 06-30-2014, 01:20 AM #2
- 07-14-2014, 04:44 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
Happy to have found this wonderful site ! I have seen a bunch of positive reviews on the S4 Zoom and so I ordered it and I have received it just today ! Guys I want to buy a smart watch as well and I need some advice could you help ?
My colleague suggested me this one which I like !! :P : https://www.yixooh.com/product/new-p...h-smart-watch/ any idea ?
- By Philipp Yeo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2014, 06:53 AM
- By Jinqster in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:52 AM
- By PhobicCarrot in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 07-10-2014, 03:25 PM
- By Regina BWilliams in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 06-06-2014, 10:14 AM
- By ImKervin in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2014, 07:32 PM