release date?

Mongooze2

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Good morning everyone, anyone have info or rumors on potential release date? I thought I heard something about February. Anyone hear Something similar?

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
LOL its a little too early for this. The GS3 just came out. You're going to drive yourself crazy with all the rumors and speculations.

TaylordKris

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Mate, its just a rumour, the Koreans are tied with Samsung Windows 8 Phones and besides the Galaxy S3 has just been released.

look at the history in their products being released though haha.. They release news phones like 2 times a year(sarcasm), but nearly 2 times a year..

Fast paced technology does that

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
LOL its a little too early for this. The GS3 just came out. You're going to drive yourself crazy with all the rumors and speculations.

Naw man. I just been hear their be SAmsung nexUs 5 been this Octobuer. Relly man.

Just kidding. All those grammatical and spelling errors are on purpose :p Yes, I agree, the only phones that are actually close enough (as far as I know) to speculate about are the next Nexus and the Padfone 2.

renatoboucas

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Is too soon to release a new galaxy S, the S3 is out to keep the best for a long time! Please dont believe in rumors, samsung still going to update for jelly bean next month for the first time and the S3 have much to do until end of 2013 when i think the S4 will come.

going_home

Jelly Bean ? Jelly Belly!
Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Which phone were you impressed with?

Although I dont like it not having expandable memory or a removable battery, I'm still most impressed by the HTC One X .

Best screen I've seen yet.

Of course the HTC cameras have been legendary since the Nexus One.

;)

DevSteven

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I think that Samsung will wait for at least the spring to release the S4. How much better will a phone be able to right now? The Galaxy S phones are supposed to be game changers and with quad-core, LTE, 2 GB RAM what more can you do at this point. I think they might just release a S3+ with a slight upgrade within the next few months.

Sent from my Nexus S using Android Central Forums

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
They will probably announce it in February or March and release it in June/July for Europe then July/August for US.

Even with Jelly Bean update coming, they will replace the S3 with a S4 solely for the quad core processor throughout their production run.

Note2 or Note10, that is the question

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith