Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Banned

ROM
    STOCK!!

Default A concept I saw

look.

A concept I saw-samsung_galaxy_s_4_concept_2.jpg

Looks good.

Not mine, FYI.

Global Posts
    693 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: A concept I saw

Looks more like a note to me. I understand it being a concept but I can't imagine Samsung using this as the S4 when the note they already have looks very similar.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    @workMakin$

ROM
    stock updates

looks fake to me look at the bad photoshop of the middle finger and screen area!!!!

So fake. No way they would release or allow to be released a photo such as this just mere weeks after the launch of the GS3. They need to recoup contractual, intellectual and R&D costs first. Till that is done a GS4 is nothing more then a rumor with no credibility. They would never want people to hold out for the 4 if they just release the 3. UNLESS of course you are a moron intern for Apple's R&D and leave the prototype at the bar. Then we can start talking new models.

Whoa

Global Posts
    980 Global Posts

Not enough bezel on the edges of the screen. I know they can get them pretty close, but that looks like there isn't enough on the edges to support a screen that size.

Note2 or Note10, that is the question

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

I can not wait for this to come out

It looks the same as S3 concept

Quote Originally Posted by rookie83 View Post
    looks fake to me look at the bad photoshop of the middle finger and screen area!!!!
    This is enough to give it away also with the other posts i think this is already decided not a concept Also IMO although IDK but i would think all they would have are schematic like diagrams or at mo0st a graphic representation as IMO its still too soon to be making prototypes. And if they are making prototypes they will only be doing it to decide the size and form factor I doubt sensor/logo and camera positions would be assumed already also the bottom of the phone has no hard buttons (that's fine) but it also has no area for menu touch keys. Making me think this is a phablet design and probably a Photoshopped note.

Another concept I saw. This one is pretty neat
    A concept I saw-samsung-galaxy-4-concept-phone.jpeg
    From here

Also for the ones who don't understand, concept and rumor means 2 different things. Concept ideas are just ideas designers (or anyone) came up with but are not actually true. These concept ideas, can become rumors after someone misunderstands the meaning of what they saw and decided to spread the word that what they saw is real. So in short, yes, concepts are fake until it goes into production.
    If X were here, he would have tried to talk things out first. Unfortunately for you, X isn't here.
    masterpfa and briansnfs1 like this.

I like the idea of edge to edge designed phone.
    I think come early 2013 the rumour mills will be up to full speed with some tasty speculations along with some far fetched.But the few concept designs above are just Gorgeous!
    Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Tegra Note 7
    Galaxy Nexus (For my Flashaholic cravings)
    Zee

Global Posts
    637 Global Posts

Samsung doesn't seem to be eager to get rid of their buttons on their non-Nexus phones.

Let's be honest, no one will have a real idea until a few weeks before the announcement at the earliest. I mean, some people are saying it's going to be running with a 2 ghz Exynos 5 processor, some people are saying it will be underclocked to 1.7ghz to increase the battery life. No one really knows IMO.

Don't like the first pic.... at all.
    Mobile Devices: Nexus 5 32GB Black
    Carrier: AT&T
    Computer: MacBook Pro (2012) 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD
    Other devices: iPad Mini

The Basics: Unlocking and Rooting - http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...hing-roms.html

That picture shows a really ugly concept phone. I mean, dang, that's ugly.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

These concepts looks good and all but why so thin? Why not make it slightly thicker but improved battery life. I'd trade thiness for battery life. Look at the RAZR and RAZR MAXX, not a big difference in size but difference in battery life.
    Droid RAZR MAXX/Xoom/4510 LTE MiFi

With the thickness isuue, you also take into account the cases and other accessories for the phone.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S3 Handheld Device

True but slight thickness isn't bad if there is better battery life.

I would take better battery life but imagine how much bulk is added by an OB Defender case. My GS3 has one and it pushes the limit.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

Quote Originally Posted by jcp007 View Post
    I would take better battery life but imagine how much bulk is added by an OB Defender case. My GS3 has one and it pushes the limit.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet
    Funny you mention that because when I had iPhones the OB Defender series for those was even more bulky than the design for the S3.
    I like the second concept a lot!

I guess that as long as the thickness doesn't exceed that of the i3Gs, and then that would be great. Hopefully, that would be the upper limit.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S3 Handheld Device

I don't mean an excessive amount of thickness. But look at the RAZR and the RAZR MAXX, just a slight bum in thickness and much better battery life.

I'll put my galaxy s3, my xbox, tv and anything else I have got That it won't look like this

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

I hope they do away with the home button and go onscreen. Then they can increase the screen size without really increasing the overall size if having to increase it at all. I am sure samsung will come out with something nice but it most likely wont live up to the extreme rumors that will be out just like the s3, which is still a hell of a phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Another concept I saw. This one is pretty neat
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Samsung-Galaxy-4-Concept-Phone.jpeg 
Views:	151 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	44253
    From here

Also for the ones who don't understand, concept and rumor means 2 different things. Concept ideas are just ideas designers (or anyone) came up with but are not actually true. These concept ideas, can become rumors after someone misunderstands the meaning of what they saw and decided to spread the word that what they saw is real. So in short, yes, concepts are fake until it goes into production.
    I really like this design as well. Should be an interesting next couple of months. Plus now that samsung got their exynos playing nice with lte it opens the doors for them to really push the limits with hardware and not have to settle for qualcomm's chips( which aren't bad by any means, just not exynos level yet)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast