Worth waiting for?

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Make a decision and stick to it, don't b*tch about it, do it, I am on hold until around February for my phone, but that is because the Nexus 4 is full of problems that need to be addressed too before I will even think about getting one and if I get one that is defective the first go around, I will be shipped a replacement and if that one proves to be defective too, I will sending it back for a loss of restocking fees and probably shipping and taxes and getting a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 which has proven to have good battery life and pretty much an all around decent phone.

So stick to your guns and don't back away, if you want the S4 wait for it, if you want a Galaxy Note 2 go get one, no matter what you do get you will have pride inside that you got it and that is all that matters.

jigsaw918

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
i'm in the same boat... I am eligible for an upgrade (have been since Nov. 1) but, now I'm wondering if I should get the GS3 or wait for the GS4... I really want to upgrade since I'm using a MyTouch 4G by HTC. Sad that phones go out of date in like a month... :/

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
i'm in the same boat... I am eligible for an upgrade (have been since Nov. 1) but, now I'm wondering if I should get the GS3 or wait for the GS4... I really want to upgrade since I'm using a MyTouch 4G by HTC. Sad that phones go out of date in like a month... :/

At this point, I'd recommend waiting to see if Samsung announces anything at CES in January. At least then you'll know approximately how long you'll have to wait for the S4, if that's the route you choose.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Well, Cnet is reporting that the S4 will not make an appearance at CES, but I still think we'll hear about the unbreakable screen and new processor that it will have.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
My Galaxy nexus works great, battery is so so but that has been since day one. I have never been so content to wait, but always looking.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Everene

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Don't wait, Try to get a Nexus 4 :3, I'm loving mine nd wouldn't trade it for the world :p
(ProTip) Unless your on Verizon and don't care to switch service.. understandable.. D:

Ilivingappzam

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I cant decide on the best phone to upgrade to for me. I love droid. What do you like the best at the moment? I am not sure what "the best" is right now.

Roelito78

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Im on the same boat here! Bought the Note 2 two weeks ago and still have not activated it. I look at it and it looks good but then I thunk about carrying it everyday for 2 years and I go back to the DNA. I like the size of the S3 but knowing that it is 6 months old concerns me. If I am signing a contract I want the newest phone I can get. The Note 2 is very tempting and has been on my radar for months and the DNA is plain sexy! Decisions decisions

lbros360

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I say wait for it. When the s4 releases, it will be the new "next big thing" and everyone will be talking about it. You may then regret buying your note 2 because you would want the latest device. With the rumors I'm hearing, the s4 is supposed to be incredible and be launching soon. What matters the most is your decision though! The Note 2 is an amazing device but I'm going to wait for the s4.

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I think most people who like Samsung phones are waiting for S4. It should be well worth your wait.

Sent from my Sony Xperia ion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac