Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2, or wait for this?

IdRatherDrum

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
So to keep things short, my sister said I could use her upgrade to get the Note 2 if I give her my iPhone. I am not sure if I will like Android and may miss iMessaging and iTuens and stuff but I am willing to make the change. The question is, should I wait for the S4 or go ahead and get the Note 2?

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
So to keep things short, my sister said I could use her upgrade to get the Note 2 if I give her my iPhone. I am not sure if I will like Android and may miss iMessaging and iTuens and stuff but I am willing to make the change. The question is, should I wait for the S4 or go ahead and get the Note 2?

sorry boss..but a iPhone trade for a note 2 is win. You better shell cash.....nobody cares for iCrap.

AetherJones

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Apple hate from the previous reply aside, if your two main reservations are imessage and iTunes then yeah take the deal. You'll never look back.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
If you have a chance go to a store and play with the note 2 I had the Iphone 4s and switched to this and love it and I own a imac so transferring my iTunes music was easy using doubletwist you really can't go wrong with this phone

IdRatherDrum

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
If you have a chance go to a store and play with the note 2 I had the Iphone 4s and switched to this and love it and I own a imac so transferring my iTunes music was easy using doubletwist you really can't go wrong with this phone
So you think I should get the Note 2 and forget about the S4. Because if the S4 is coming out in February then I may wait, but if it's after that then no.

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
The S4 won't be out until at least April, I'm guessing more may like the s3 was, if you can hold old to your iPhone for another 4-5months then go for it but if your desperate to get rid of your iPhone for a new phone then go for the note 2

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
I say screw it. Your already to deep into apple universe. In six months apple6 will be out and will do more then android is doing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

sr2012

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I say screw it. Your already to deep into apple universe. In six months apple6 will be out and will do more then android is doing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

LOL. No way. Apple is good but Android has great momentum now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums