Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2, or wait for this?

So to keep things short, my sister said I could use her upgrade to get the Note 2 if I give her my iPhone. I am not sure if I will like Android and may miss iMessaging and iTuens and stuff but I am willing to make the change. The question is, should I wait for the S4 or go ahead and get the Note 2?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,735 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Default Re: Should I trade my iPhone 5 for the Galaxy Note 2, or wait for this?

Quote Originally Posted by IdRatherDrum View Post
    So to keep things short, my sister said I could use her upgrade to get the Note 2 if I give her my iPhone. I am not sure if I will like Android and may miss iMessaging and iTuens and stuff but I am willing to make the change. The question is, should I wait for the S4 or go ahead and get the Note 2?
    sorry boss..but a iPhone trade for a note 2 is win. You better shell cash.....nobody cares for iCrap.
    robcassman and Darth Spock like this.

Apple hate from the previous reply aside, if your two main reservations are imessage and iTunes then yeah take the deal. You'll never look back.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

Get the note 2 if not wait the 6 Months for the s4 either way it's a win for you
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by blaze5 View Post
    Get the note 2 if not wait the 6 Months for the s4 either way it's a win for you
    It's really going to be 6 months?

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

It's really going to be 6 months?
    Yea I don't have any inside source but Samsung will announce this in April or May its not like the s3 is not selling well but I could be wrong
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I am tempted to get the Note 2 right now but I don't know how long I want to wait just to get the S4...

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

If you have a chance go to a store and play with the note 2 I had the Iphone 4s and switched to this and love it and I own a imac so transferring my iTunes music was easy using doubletwist you really can't go wrong with this phone
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

If you have a chance go to a store and play with the note 2 I had the Iphone 4s and switched to this and love it and I own a imac so transferring my iTunes music was easy using doubletwist you really can't go wrong with this phone
    So you think I should get the Note 2 and forget about the S4. Because if the S4 is coming out in February then I may wait, but if it's after that then no.

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

So you think I should get the Note 2 and forget about the S4. Because if the S4 is coming out in February then I may wait, but if it's after that then no.
    I think you should get the note 2 I really doubt the s4 will be out by Feb

The S4 won't be out until at least April, I'm guessing more may like the s3 was, if you can hold old to your iPhone for another 4-5months then go for it but if your desperate to get rid of your iPhone for a new phone then go for the note 2

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Can you get the Note 2 and if you find that you don't like it, sell it and get another iPhone.
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,611 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

I say screw it. Your already to deep into apple universe. In six months apple6 will be out and will do more then android is doing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...

Quote Originally Posted by moosc View Post
    I say screw it. Your already to deep into apple universe. In six months apple6 will be out and will do more then android is doing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    LOL. No way. Apple is good but Android has great momentum now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

It's hard to say. Unless apple somehow releases a beast of a device. Part of me wants to just get the Note 2 if its worth it.

It's hard to say. Unless apple somehow releases a beast of a device. Part of me wants to just get the Note 2 if its worth it.
    Then go for it. You could either trade back with your sister or sell it while it is the "latest and greatest" android device.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

Quote Originally Posted by Amy wineBerry View Post
    Then go for it. You could either trade back with your sister or sell it while it is the "latest and greatest" android device.
    Or if I go with AT&T don't they have the 2 week trial thing?

Or if I go with AT&T don't they have the 2 week trial thing?
    Yep. That is always an option. Just have to pay the restocking fee. Does AT&T have an extended period for holiday purchases? I know Verizon does.

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

Go to best buy they give you 30 days and no restocking fee
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

Go to best buy they give you 30 days and no restocking fee
    Do they sell the AT&T note? Because I am going to be using my sister's upgrade so is that possible?

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

Do they sell the AT&T note? Because I am going to be using my sister's upgrade so is that possible?
    Yea that's where I got mine just call your local bestbuy and ask and make sure it's a 30 day return it may be different by region
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

Yea that's where I got mine just call your local bestbuy and ask and make sure it's a 30 day return it may be different by region
    Alright I will do that. Are you enjoying your Galaxy Note 2?

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

Alright I will do that. Are you enjoying your Galaxy Note 2?
    I love it best phone I've ever had I had every Iphone except the 5 and a bunch of android phones and this phone blows everything away ever since I got it my ipad gets no love lol
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

I love it best phone I've ever had I had every Iphone except the 5 and a bunch of android phones and this phone blows everything away ever since I got it my ipad gets no love lol
    Sounds good, do you have skype or something so that I can ask you some questions if you don't mind?

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

Sounds good, do you have skype or something so that I can ask you some questions if you don't mind?
    I just pm'd you
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast