S4 Video...worth a watch

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if this is what it's gonna be like. That laser keyboard was awesome but I know that's not gonna happen.

treb1797

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I hope it looks different than what is in that video b/c it looks way too much like the S3. The keyboard thing is pretty cool, but maybe for a tablet not for a smartphone.

treb1797

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Phil...do you have some inside information ? :D You can tell us, we'll keep it on the DL...I promise. :-X;)

ADDED : just to add what Phil said, no this not what the S4 will look like. This video is just something that particular company put together to speculate what it "might" look like. Just wanted to be clear.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Phil...do you have some inside information ? :D You can tell us, we'll keep it on the DL...I promise. :-X;)

Heh. Nothing other than a basic understanding of how this business works. It's very doubtful whatever's coming next is anywhere near final yet.

ChillFactorz

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if this is what it's gonna be like. That laser keyboard was awesome but I know that's not gonna happen.
Amazon has this on thier site right now. Amazon.com: Wireless Virtual Laser Keyboard: Electronics
31twuvVaqQL._AA300_.jpg

The video mentions at the end that it was made with leaks of the specs, which led me to believe this is an interpreted mock up. ~obviously~

Limejuice

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Well, I would say that their hands are shaking to much to say it is a real sumsung video...
But check that one it sound quite convincing !

- - - Updated - - -

It is all in korean tho...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza