Anyone thinkin S4????????????

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I am not using the S pen like I thought I would. Have to admit I will be looking at the S4 when it is revealed in March.

Anyone else??

lbros360

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking about s4 but then I realized note 2 for the win. The note series differentiates itself from being called a smartphone. Nothing beats the note series and never will. I am forever a note lover! Also, I couldn't see myself downgrading to a smaller screen!

jasongeiger

May 2, 2011
Visit site
If I was up for an upgrade and the note 3 goes to 6, 3" I might get the s4. I'll be holding out for s5/note4 though. I wouldnt mind a 5" screen but wouldn't go smaller than that.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
The rumor tree got shook...no samoled on the S4.... Super LCD3 (a version of it) no Octo 5 processor.
Before the S4 actually comes to market were all going to need a consult with Dr. PHIL.
LMaO

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Maybe for my wife. I'm very happy with my Note 2. I don't think she'll use an S pen and hopefully the S4 will be slightly smaller than the Note 2 which is too big for her.

fade2black101

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
If the S4 comes with a spen and battery life is decent thrn I'd prob have a think about it.

Then again, I got the LTE note 2 so I could future proof it and would be a shame to sell so soon. Also a bit nervous about selling something like this on ebay.

imarek3

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Not even thinking about the S4, I am perfectly happy with the GN2. Wait for the S4 and by the time it comes out there may be something else that has been announced that you want to wait for even more, so on and so on. This time next year you will be waiting for the next big thing.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Although I don't use the s pen a bunch, I think I'll stay put for a little while longer. I love the screen size on the N2, but I would like more onboard storage.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

aquafusiondane

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Not going for S4, this note 2 suit me. I don't use spen that often because it not many apps have spen support which bothers me.

I am hoping my next device will be Sony if Sony still in the high end market. I been with HTC and Samsung. Or possibility HP if they offer something different than Samsung. I hope to see Nokia in the future with android. They did realize their mistake to stay on WP only

Sent from my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Tapatalk 2

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Maybe for my wife. I'm very happy with my Note 2. I don't think she'll use an S pen and hopefully the S4 will be slightly smaller than the Note 2 which is too big for her.

Same here. My wife wants to get rid of her iPhone and is waiting for the S4. I am probably good with the Note 2 until next year sometime. I'm thinking Note 4 as long as they don't get too carried away with the size. Of course I never thought I would like a 5 and a half inch screen either so maybe I won't mind a 6 inch display. Lol.

Sent from my Really Big Phone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton