Is anyone expecting new rumors/leaks between now and March 14th?

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I didn't much pay attention to the S3 release last year. I watched the streaming video which was fun, but i never thought i'd be wanting the S4 as my next phone, so i'm all over anything i can find every day this time since it WILL be my next phone for sure.

So now that we've been given a date that it will be announced, do you think anything else could possibly be leaked other than some of the "rumors" we've already heard? (screen, snapdragon 600, etc)

I realize its only 2 weeks away, but what are your thoughts?

I for one am very happy that we still don't know for sure what the phone looks like. I have to say being an iPhone user for the past 4 years, its kind of annoying following the press because its basically a given that you will know what the next iPhone looks like before it comes out, as well as many other confirmed specs.

jtc276

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I didn't much pay attention to the S3 release last year. I watched the streaming video which was fun, but i never thought i'd be wanting the S4 as my next phone, so i'm all over anything i can find every day this time since it WILL be my next phone for sure.

So now that we've been given a date that it will be announced, do you think anything else could possibly be leaked other than some of the "rumors" we've already heard? (screen, snapdragon 600, etc)

I realize its only 2 weeks away, but what are your thoughts?

I for one am very happy that we still don't know for sure what the phone looks like. I have to say being an iPhone user for the past 4 years, its kind of annoying following the press because its basically a given that you will know what the next iPhone looks like before it comes out, as well as many other confirmed specs.

There will definitely be more rumors and maybe a spec leak a day or so before the actual event. The day of, an image will probably leak but you should be able to keep yourself away from it since the announcement will be mere hours away. This is usually how technology releases go. I followed the Nexus 4, 7, and Galaxy S3 and they've all ended up this way.

But the rumors are going to heat up now. Probably more so after MWC. Remember that many of them will probably be false.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. There will be a ton of rumors and leaks, notice the distinction. Leaks, IMHO, would be specs that Samsung lets fly through sources like Samobile and others who seem to have an uncanny knack for getting it right.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. There will be a ton of rumors and leaks, notice the distinction. Leaks, IMHO, would be specs that Samsung lets fly through sources like Samobile and others who seem to have an uncanny knack for getting it right.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

Right, and i agree that there is a definite difference. Like jtc and sir.mervyn.king that the phone will leak a few days before hand, however something say an analyst say they think will be on the phone would be considered a rumor.

I'm looking forward to this event, i'm really hoping they do the live stream like they did for the S3.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1