- 03-14-2013, 09:45 PM #51
Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
- 8,234 Posts
I'm an NVIDIA Tegra Champ. Here's what that means. It means that from time to time I might receive products and/or services from NVIDIA to evaluate them and provide feedback to NVIDIA and you, our valuable members. What this does NOT mean is that my opinion will be biased. Any opinion that I express here and elsewhere are solely based on my personal preference and any relevant expertise that I may/may not have on the subject matter.
- 03-14-2013, 11:03 PM #52phone addict
- 3,465 Posts
Re: S4 will using snapdragon 600 CPU?Rooted for life
- 03-15-2013, 06:28 AM #53
- 03-15-2013, 06:29 AM #54
- 03-15-2013, 12:33 PM #55
- 03-15-2013, 12:37 PM #56
- 227 Posts
- Decks GB 1.3d
Re: S4 will using snapdragon 600 CPU?
Yeah I've seen a couple of Quadrant scores from the units at the show. One of them was over 11,000 and one was a little over 8,000. One thing that came to mind, is if the S4 Pro thing is true, then that could account for the lower score, and the higher one could be the Exynos Octa; that is, if Samsung brought both kinds of models to the show because they needed as many as they could to demo. A low score could also be an issue with the test running with a low amount of memory available, could it not? Either way, 1.9GHz is 200MHz above the max factory clock of the APQ8064, but 1.9GHz is the max clock of the Snapdragon 600. I mentioned that in the comments on one of the news posts. I doubt Samsung would overclock a flagship phone that millions of people are going to buy. Could be some quality control issues with such a move.
- 03-15-2013, 12:45 PM #57
- By s14tat in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 15Last Post: 09-18-2011, 09:12 PM
- By naviwilliams in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 06-18-2011, 08:58 AM
- By DikaiaKnight in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2011, 09:13 PM
- By maddmatt02 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 33Last Post: 05-15-2010, 05:56 AM
- By maddmatt02 in forum SprintReplies: 33Last Post: 05-15-2010, 05:56 AM