Decent Screen Protectors for Galaxy S4 [for Early Adapters like me)

LOANDROID

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
With the Galaxy S4 to be announced in couple of days, it seems like all the case manufacturers want to have head start in the game.

I noticed that there are plenty of decent screen protectors for Galaxy S4 in amazon.
I'm surprised that some of the offer to ship even before the release of the Galaxy S4.

Anyhow, I want to share the list of the screen protectors that I feel comfortable (made in Japan that is)

1.) Spigen SGP
- It is the BEST BEST and BEST!

2.) Mobc Galaxy S4 Screen Protector
- I've used the Mobc screen protector for Galaxy S3 as they were offering it for few dallors cheaper than SGP's, and also claimed to have Japanese screen protector. I must say that I was quite satisfied with the purchase.

3.) JL Galaxy S4 Screen Protector
- To be honest, I've never heard of this product yet. I just wanted to point out as they seem to have decent content and offers 3 packs of screen protectors made in Japan with Lifetime replacement. (Oddly, they seems to have some relationship with Mobc screen protectors as their listing is combined)
If anyone heard of them, please please do let me know.

Also, if you see any other decent screen protectors other than mentioned above, please add them as comment below :) Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Spigen hands down. I wouldn't buy anything else. I've have my Spigen Ultra Crystal on my Note 2 since pulling it from the box on November 29 and it is still in perfect shape. No scratches even on the screen protectors.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Andr3i

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't use screen protector on my S2, and have no scratches for two years. Why would S4 need it?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I don't use screen protector on my S2, and have no scratches for two years. Why would S4 need it?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It doesn't. The people buying it believe they need it for whatever reason.

MAXXTX

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
wont sand scratch it? not like I would put my phone in the sand but the little grit that may be in my pocket. my maxx scratched slightly cause of this even when I tried the key test

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
wont sand scratch it? not like I would put my phone in the sand but the little grit that may be in my pocket. my maxx scratched slightly cause of this even when I tried the key test

It could and that's why I use a Flip Cover. I figure its not perfect but it will prevent scratches from most things. Phone still looks great so no complaints yet. I feel as screen protectors are a joke because no matter how clear they are you can always see the edge which ruins my it for me. But I'm picky.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

mc_gusto

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
The new S View Flip cover seems to be awesome. I think it's definitely gonna be a big hit

Especially since you can you the camera with it now. That was horrible on the s3 cover. You flipped it and then blocked the camera. Really awkward to use the camera. My friend had to ditch hers.