Is the Galaxy Note 8 proof that the GS4 leaks are accurate?

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
While I really hope there is a redesign coming tomorrow, something tells me the leaks are accurate. If Samsung has chosen to use the GS3 design language with the Note 8, would it be fair to suggest they will continue to do so with the GS4? I know in the past with Apple, certain features would first get released in the iPad, and eventually make it's way over to the iPhone. Seems plausible that Samsung might do the same in terms of design with their Galaxy line. Fingers crossed that we will all be surprised tomorrow!

Sorry if this has been discussed before but I didn't see it, and looking at the Note 8, and GS4 leaks got me thinking. Thought this would be an interesting topic of discussion.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I feel that it may not look EXACTLY like the leak, however looking at all of Samsung's most recent devices, they all have a similar design about them. Although not exactly the same, you can pretty much look at a Samsung phone/tablet now and know that's the brand you are looking at.

To be honest a re-design would be amazing. A question i would like to have answered is... was the GS3 leaked like this a few days before last years Unpacked event? Did anyone know what it actually looked like before the event? or were there fake leaks? From an article that got posted by SamMobile awhile ago it talked about how they had to actively make and redesign up to 3 different prototype phones and about all the security.

I know Apple has this but they really suck at keeping things secret. So is Samsung really better at it, especially with decoys.

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I fully expect a taller and slimmer width wise gs4.. It's gonna be exactly like the Note 1 to Note 2 comparison, I don't think Sammy will change the design much, they sold over 40 mil running android, that says alot.

CashiPhone

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I fully expect a taller and slimmer width wise gs4.. It's gonna be exactly like the Note 1 to Note 2 comparison, I don't think Sammy will change the design much, they sold over 40 mil running android, that says alot.

This.
I don't think they will revolutionize the design. Just add some touches.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
A question i would like to have answered is... was the GS3 leaked like this a few days before last years Unpacked event? Did anyone know what it actually looked like before the event? or were there fake leaks? From an article that got posted by SamMobile awhile ago it talked about how they had to actively make and redesign up to 3 different prototype phones and about all the security.

Last year Samsung had some dummy phones leaked in order to keep the GS3 a secret. Fully expecting the GS4 to look like this years leaks though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz