Samsung UNPACKED Livestream Youtube

ugahairydawgs

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
What the hell am I watching?!

A presentation brought to you by the same marketing/pr geniuses that thought calling potential customers morons was a good idea and marketed a phone to business by showing an office of people trying to make a game about a unicorn goofing off in the office.

So....in other words.....a disaster.

drewsg

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
It does seem a bit cheesy and awkward.

But I think it's a solid job of not just telling the features but demonstrating how it could work in the real world. I like it.

chris2k5

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Oh god...It just won't stop! WHY WHY WHY SAMSUNG...?!?! When you try so hard at humor you will fail. This is why Apple's keynotes are the best. They don't try so hard. It is very relaxed.

Wait til the press kills Samsung over this...

gregs1213

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I thought it was actually going to be in Time Square.. Would have got a ton more press if they would have just gave away 5,000 phones to random people in NYC..

chris2k5

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Turned it off, just horrible. There is no innovation here.

S4 my butt...Should be S3S...Can't believe they still have S-Voice when Google Now is better.

gregs1213

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, it's sad. Trying to make it a big deal that NAVIGATION comes already installed!! Oh wow!! Give Google some credit, they have the best navigation system and mapping system already done. I'm not surprised by all the gimmicky features.. Did they mention what processor they are using?