any rumored release date?

djcyph

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
i know getting unveiled tonight, but any rumors on when actually released? havent seen any article mentioning that

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
If they are really trying to "pull an Apple" here, as they have been accused of/lauded for doing, they should release it a week from Monday.

jtc276

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
If they are really trying to "pull an Apple" here, as they have been accused of/lauded for doing, they should release it a week from Monday.

I would be happy with a set date in early April. If they say "Sometime in April," it basically means "Whenever your carrier feels like it." Apparently carriers begged Samsung to have their event in the US, so I think that's a good indication that we won't have to wait much longer than anyone else. Especially if the rumors about the S4 being a world phone are true. Either way, I'm excited. The leaked prototype looks pretty decent, but I think we'll be seeing something a little different tonight.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I would be happy with a set date in early April. If they say "Sometime in April," it basically means "Whenever your carrier feels like it." Apparently carriers begged Samsung to have their event in the US, so I think that's a good indication that we won't have to wait much longer than anyone else. Especially if the rumors about the S4 being a world phone are true. Either way, I'm excited. The leaked prototype looks pretty decent, but I think we'll be seeing something a little different tonight.

This would be my hope as well. Mainly because my upgrade isn't till June, so i'm not sure how big of a hype it'll be where i live but i'm going to assume it'll sell out pretty quickly. So as long as an AT&T store near me has it back in stock in June, i'm good!

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I'd be shocked if the s4 was just a slight refresh model like apple does. Doesn't seem fit to hold a big event then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae