OK. I have two questions about S4
Obviously, we will not see Exynos Octa in the U.S. They weren't very specific about the model of the Quad core chipset we will see, however, which leads me to believe that it is a Snapdragon S4 Pro, the one introduced in late 2012 by a few devices, most notably the Nexus 4. Can anyone confirm this? Or confirm otherwise? If true, this means that HTC One will be about 30% more powerful on paper.
One of the negative things about AMOLED that has always been thrown around the net is how it can't achieve a high resolution within a certain area. Was this ever true? How does it work? They managed to squeeze in 441 ppi on this thing. Even Steve Jobs went up on stage and said that AMOLED couldn't reach retina resolution. Was this ever the case?
- 03-15-2013, 03:14 AM #2
Re: OK. I have two questions about S4
I think it has an Snapdragon 600 or 800 processor, which is significantly faster than the S4, so it would be on par with the HTC One.
And, the AMOLED screen should not be limited by an pixel-limit, but AMOLED does have over-saturated colours.
Also, Steve Jobs was probably just saying Retina was better than AMOLED.
Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums
Last edited by SpiralBorg; 03-16-2013 at 12:03 AM.
- By srfcrzy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2010, 10:22 PM
- By navarro77 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2010, 03:31 PM
- By Bobby9 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2010, 09:12 AM
- By bigk in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2010, 10:47 PM
- By gpgorbosjr#ac in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 8Last Post: 02-24-2010, 07:45 PM