Bugs in the S4?
A lot of articles floating around today based on a report from the Korea Times news. I wonder how much truth there is to the reports. You can read it here:
Did bugs in Samsung's Galaxy S4 software delay its release?
- 03-19-2013, 09:24 AM #2
Re: Bugs in the S4?
While I'm sure there were a few bugs considering all of the custom software Samsung is putting into the Galaxy line I doubt that is the sole reason for the 'delay'. Let's not forget that the Galaxy S3 released only 10 months ago. To double the phone's performance and add as many features as they have in such a short amount of time is incredible. Plus, the 600 cpu processor is just now ready for shipping. If anything caused a delay I believe it was Samsung having to wait for the cpu to hit mass production levels.
- By MannyZ28 in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2012, 11:09 AM
- By joshua.worth in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 62Last Post: 08-29-2011, 02:08 PM
- By IamJAd in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2011, 03:45 PM
- By maduhbee#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 07-15-2010, 11:31 PM
- By think01 in forum HTC DesireReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2010, 04:20 PM