S4 Question About Rotation..

chucktaylorjr

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Okay, so I'm an iPhone user (iPhone 5) and always been an Apple fan and when I seen the S3, I knew it was better but just didn't want to believe it but now I'm seeing the S4 and I'm definitely switching. But I just want to know if you lock the rotation mode on Galaxies like how the iPhone can? If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's a photo: http://oi46.tinypic.com/142bucn.jpg (The icon on the bottom left)

And! Anyone have a video link showing eye-scrolling feature, I've seen a few but nothing really speaking about it and how it works?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Okay, so I'm an iPhone user (iPhone 5) and always been an Apple fan and when I seen the S3, I knew it was better but just didn't want to believe it but now I'm seeing the S4 and I'm definitely switching. But I just want to know if you lock the rotation mode on Galaxies like how the iPhone can? If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's a photo: http://oi46.tinypic.com/142bucn.jpg (The icon on the bottom left)

And! Anyone have a video link showing eye-scrolling feature, I've seen a few but nothing really speaking about it and how it works?

Yes the is a rotation toggle. Put it in the orientation you want then shut off rotation via the toggle and it will stay that way.

There is no eye scrolling. It just tracks your eye during a video so that if you look away the video stops and when you look back it will start up again. Cool but not very useful for any of my needs but may be useful for others.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

chucktaylorjr

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Yes the is a rotation toggle. Put it in the orientation you want then shut off rotation via the toggle and it will stay that way.

There is no eye scrolling. It just tracks your eye during a video so that if you look away the video stops and when you look back it will start up again. Cool but not very useful for any of my needs but may be useful for others.

Thank you, thank you. & oh okay, what about the when you tilt your phone up or down for it to scroll up and down. That's still a feature right? Or..

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Thank you, thank you. & oh okay, what about the when you tilt your phone up or down for it to scroll up and down. That's still a feature right? Or..

Yes that is a feature. Ill find a video for you later when I get out of bed. (I work evenings)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL