Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 18192021
Like Tree94Likes

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases/Covers Thread

I have the Spigen Slim Armor. I like it so far, but be careful taking it off at all, I broke the plastic between the screen and the volume rocker. Not too happy how flimsy that small piece of plastic is and half of the wording (Slim Armor) on the back has rubbed off. Some pics in the link below to understand which case I am speaking about.

Amazon.com: Spigen SGP10204 Slim Armor Case for Samsung Galaxy S4/i9500 - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

I;ll just chime in with what I am using since I just got the S4-

Tried two products.: QMDADIX QM-SO case/holster combo. Pros: phone fit well, mount phone facing in or out, swivel vertical/horizontal, built in kick-stand well hidden.
    Con:shiny TPU surface showed all finger prints and smudges. I wear my phone w/glass facing in and back facing out, could not deal with having shiny/dirty case facing out

Combo of the Incipio Dual Pro Case + Seidio Active Holster. This type combo worked w/my Galaxy nexus, and works well w/the S4- I like the protection offered by the Dual Pro...The rubber inside and hard outside shell. It fits well in the Seidio Holster. The holster is bigger than the QMADX but works fine, no kickstand I never use it. FYI, I don't get the Seido active case 'cause I don't like having the power outlet,etc covered w/a rubber flap.

Sview with extended battery...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases/Covers Thread-1377041753089.jpg   Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases/Covers Thread-1377041764765.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by ann jersey View Post
    Heres my first ever s4 case..
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/19/u6e5e7y5.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    What case is this? Looks really sharp!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Just received my Seidio Active combo with holster for the extended battery. The Seidio Innocell 4500 mah battery and the Anker 5200 mah are the same size so the Seidio Active Extended case fits perfectly. It's nice to be covered again. I dropped my naked phone on the tile last week and was very lucky there was no damage. It was only dropped from about 1 foot up, but it made me think that it was time for a case again.
    Current Devices:
    Galaxy Note 5 - AT&T
    Apple iPad Air 2 - 128GB - AT&T

Quote Originally Posted by mlauzon View Post
    My question still stands....
    The stock protector on the defender leaves a space between your screen and the protector. If dirt or dust get under it will scratch your screen. Seen it happen too many times while working at best buy.

Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4

I've got the S-view case in pink and blue.

Posted from my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
    Live Long and Prosper!

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

I bought the Lifeproof Nd and returned it two days later. I loved the feel of the case, but no one could hear my talk.

I've had the Samsung Galaxy S4 Protective Cover + on my phone for 2 months and have been pretty happy with it. Here's a link on Amazon where you can see some photos and where you can get it for under $20.
    Amazon.com: Samsung Protective Bumper Cover Plus Case for Galaxy S4 (Navy): Cell Phones & Accessories

I have the Navy color on a black phone and it looks very good. The fit and finish is so nice that it doesn't even really look like there is a case on the phone. The case wraps around the phone slightly so that the silver trim around the edge of the screen is completely covered, so no distracting shiny bits are showing. My only minor complaint in the looks department is that the lettering on the back is in a light blue color. In the main zoomable picture on Amazon it look more greyish, which I think would look better.

Fit, cutouts and button feel are perfect. I previously had a cheap TPU case where it was difficult to locate the buttons by feel, and when you did find them they had a mushy feel. As you can see in the photos, the buttons protrude slightly on this case, so they are very easy for your fingers to find, and they have a very nice feel too. Unlike many other cases, you can still feel a slight click when you press.

The case feels good in the hand. It is not bulky, and the curved back corners are comfortable. The sides of the case are made from a flexible material that is slightly grippy, but not as soft or grippy as TPU. It slides in/out of a pocket easily. The back of the case is a hard plastic with a nice matte finish (not glossy at all). The hard back does have a few downsides: If the phone is setting on its back on a desk or table, vibration alerts are very loud. I had to turn off the vibration alert for emails because it was annoying while the phone was sitting on my desk at work. Also, the lack of grip on the back means that the phone will slide around easily, for example if sitting on the seat of the car. Lastly, because it is hard, it can get scratched/scuffed. After 2 months of use I have some minor scuffs on the back, only visible if viewed in the right lighting/angle. The color has not scratched off though. None of these are a big deal to me, but I think I would have preferred for the back to be made of a softer material like the sides.

Protection is probably about as good as you can get while keeping the case slim. There is a decent lip around the screen but not so big that you feel it a lot during use. Unlike one of the customer photos on Amazon, I don't find the lip to be uncomfortable. It is only squared on the inside edge next to the screen. The outside edge where your hand holds the phone is nicely curved. The There is also a nice raised ring around the camera to protect the lens, and a small bump next to the speaker to keep it from getting muffled when the phone is on it's back on a flat surface.

Overall this is a very good case and I will be keeping it.

I was looking at the spigen ultra air thin, there $17.99 on sale, the top of it looks a little odd thou. Anyone else have this case, what are your thoughts on it?

Posted via Android Central App

Hi all.

Can someone tell me what they think of this case?

SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Protective Slim Armor Black with S View Window / S View Cover Flip Cover Protection for Galaxy S IV Galaxy SIV i9500

I am very clumsy with phones and want a case that protects the phone well from drops. I don't like putting screen protectors on, but I often get scratches on my screen due to general carelessness, so I am hoping that this cover will offer the protection that I need.

Hey guys, I'm a new S4 owner and I'm looking for this specific pouch seen here:

Genuine Samsung Galaxy S4 Leather Pouch - Camel :: MobileFun.com

Does anyone here have one? How is it and where did you get it because I don't think it's worth the $55 that site is selling it for. I've been searching the web and it seems really hard to find.

Auchh...too expensive, for the same price or little more you can buy an otterbox

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 18192021