Good Galaxy S4 Review

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I really thinkAir Gesture will be a lot more useful than these people think, same with the other features....its more of an opinion or personal reason that people say the features will not be useful.
The only one I can say I could do without is the Smart Pause

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Ya know, after playing with the htc one yesterday I thought for sure that was my next, but after seeing this review it seems like there's a lot more you can do with the S4 right out of the box.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GuruNardo

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
im glad to see that my choice to go with htc this time will fit my personal needs better than this phone. To everyone who does get this phone have a ton of fun with it!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I have been with HTC, and yet while the One looks great on paper it lacks swappable battery and microSD expansion and those are two things I just won't give up ever again. I wish the GS4 came in 64GB maybe someday we will see it happen, but for now I am happy. I think the GS4 will do more for my daily needs and at least we have already been told we WILL get KLP 5.0, HTC hasn't said squat and their track record is not so great on updates.

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I have been with HTC, and yet while the One looks great on paper it lacks swappable battery and microSD expansion and those are two things I just won't give up ever again. I wish the GS4 came in 64GB maybe someday we will see it happen, but for now I am happy. I think the GS4 will do more for my daily needs and at least we have already been told we WILL get KLP 5.0, HTC hasn't said squat and their track record is not so great on updates.

That's a very good point about klp. Have a link saying as such? Sorry being lazy....

edit: nm, found it. very cool! Android 5.0 coming to Samsung Galaxy S 4, Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note II

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar