White Frost or Black Mist?

White Frost or Black Mist

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hitlistbombshell

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
When you order your GS4, will you be ordering it in White Frost or Black Mist? I personally like the sleek, classy, and elegant look that the Black Mist color has, and I think the White Frost look is too simple. However, both are attractive. So which will you be getting: White Frost or Black Mist?

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
They can come up with fancy names but ultimately it's just white or black. I'd go black I guess. Or I'll wait until they do it in colors.

satannik

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Going with white because it will make the screen look bigger, while the black one will make it look smaller.

Sent from my HTC Vivid Borked using Android Central forums

lostmyphone

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I dunno, I'd consider other colors, but...
I'm a dude and the white frost is kinda too pimp'ish or girly. Kinda like driving a new beetle.

Black for me and whatever case I get for it.

Suda

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Black Mist pictures

5Vxs5ET.jpg

hsAX6wZ.jpg

ba58Gxf.jpg

2drXzVw.jpg

Note 2/S4 size comparison

95O6d5E.jpg

From - Zanr Zij, posted on XDA

FLY_TY

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
When you order your GS4, will you be ordering it in White Frost or Black Mist? I personally like the sleek, classy, and elegant look that the Black Mist color has, and I think the White Frost look is too simple. However, both are attractive. So which will you be getting: White Frost or Black Mist?

I agree! I ordered the Black Mist today!

xoxojess

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
being this will be my first android device (coming from iphone), i'm actually feeling the black mist. i assumed that i would want the white version because my last 3 iphones have all been white. i realize now, change is good. let's go with the black. it just looks super sharp in my opinion. :D

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
It will be black mist unless when I am ready to buy mine they have another color (pebble blue). I did not really care about that color when I bought my S3 but then the only other choice was white which I did not want and don't want it in the S4. I want a black silicon (non see thru) case if I get a black phone. The battery looks be be only 2600mah which I hope will be much better than the 2100 in the S3. Just hope Samsung will come out with a slightly larger battery for it as they did the S3 (3000 mah) w/NFC. Made a big difference in my S3. Just wish I could find the case I want now but I may have the S4 before I find that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz