Who else is staying up tonight?

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Huh, there's no option to pre-order for me, and we're upgrade eligible. No sign of the S4 no matter how I approach the AT&T site, logged in or not. Then when I clicked on the link in the AC News section that takes one directly to the AT&T preorder page, it tells me: "The device you've selected is not available in your area." WTF? Not sure how a pre-order could only be available to some parts of the country . . . .

satannik

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Huh, there's no option to pre-order for me, and we're upgrade eligible. No sign of the S4 no matter how I approach the AT&T site, logged in or not. Then when I clicked on the link in the AC News section that takes one directly to the AT&T preorder page, it tells me: "The device you've selected is not available in your area." WTF? Not sure how a pre-order could only be available to some parts of the country . . . .

Try to call or go in store asap to preorder it!

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

This link doesnt work for ya?

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...xy-s-4.html%23sku%3Dsku6860355&token=ZyVyAMT9

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Try to call or go in store asap to preorder it!

Nah, that's just one extra trip to the AT&T store. There's one across the street from my office, but it's for my wife -- I'm sticking with the Note 2. Unlike me, she can take her chances on just showing up on the 30th or whenever without a preorder.

Still no luck -- not available in my area! Either demand was crazy at midnight (doubtful) or something else is going on.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
No 32GB or 64GB I will not pre-order I will just wait. I mean how long could AT&T delay the 32GB? I know it could be months.

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
No idea why anyone felt the need to stay up all night to rush to get in on the pre-order. Sounds a bit nuts to me. :)

I just walked into Best Buy at lunch, used my free $50 "upgrade gift card" they gave me in January and now have one on order. Will pick up on my lunch hour when it arrives, no need to rush. There will be plenty to go around.

satannik

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
No idea why anyone felt the need to stay up all night to rush to get in on the pre-order. Sounds a bit nuts to me. :)

I just walked into Best Buy at lunch, used my free $50 "upgrade gift card" they gave me in January and now have one on order. Will pick up on my lunch hour when it arrives, no need to rush. There will be plenty to go around.

Well, we stayed up to get the phone early as usual instead of on launch. The 26th at store is most likely not going to happen, and I don't believe those "leaked" papers

Sent from my HTC Vivid Borked using Android Central forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34