Unanswered galaxy s4 questions

sigel187

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I have a question about the galaxy s4 and i havent been able to find the answer anywhere. In some review videos of the phone the background in the settings menu is white and on some review videos the background to the settings menu is black. Does anyone know why that is. Oh yea if anyone has any other questions i guess post them here

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
The main settings is white. Maybe when you click sub settings its black, or maybe the colors can be changes. I know default everything wil be white

sigel187

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
The main settings is white. Maybe when you click sub settings its black, or maybe the colors can be changes. I know default everything wil be white

I have a question about the galaxy s4 and i havent been able to find the answer anywhere. In some review videos of the phone the background in the settings menu is white and on some review videos the background to the settings menu is black. Does anyone know why that is. Oh yea if anyone has any other questions i guess post them here

Are You sure because in the GSMARENA video review the background is white but in the PHONES4u video review the background is white

j510

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site

How do you "Know". Some videos its all black some its all white. Personally i think final firmware will be all black to conserve battery on amoled displays.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
How do you "Know". Some videos its all black some its all white. Personally i think final firmware will be all black to conserve battery on amoled displays.

Well I did say you may be able to change the color. From most videos I have seen they were white, so its only my assumption that default will be white but maybe be able to change the color

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I remember listening to a review where the white background is a setting in itself. Its more along the lines for someone who wants very basic settings and easy to read and navigate. The black is the normal settings for people familiar with the android system settings.

I'll see if i can find the review/video again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech