Just held the galaxy s 4 again

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
The note2 is a whole different class of a phone. If he's telling people its not worth an upgrade from the s3 then i think its safe to say its not worth getting if you have a note2.

He isn't saying its a downgrade to go from an S3 to an S4, just that its not worth spending hard earned money on the minor upgrade.

I'd say the difference between getting this over a note is like the decision on whether to get a van or a smart car. They are in different leagues.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
My only question was the 32GB AT&T version, when, when, when? If its on launch day, then fine I don't mind, if they are going to drag this out months the I will have to wait months because I am not renewing on Verizon and I am not getting another phone on AT&T. I had the GN2 on Verizon, great phone, I sold it because of the 10.8GB of actual storage space it was just too little for me to life with. IF, I could get a 32GB or 64GB GN3 then I would wait it out but I don't see 64GB versions ever coming to the US but the 1080p and 5" display on the GS4 more than makes up for my long gone GN2.