S4 or S3?
Hi guys I'm on Sprint and cant decide between the S4 or S3. I currently have a old motorola droid in gingerbread.
It looks like I can get the S3 for free or $50 max while the S4 would be $250. Add on top of that the $36 activation fee, plus $30 give or take for a case and I'm looking at anywhere between $65-$120 for an S3 and about $315 for an S4.
I don't ever use my phone for video or gaming, just do email, texting, and work stuff on it. Do you guys think its worth it for me to get the S4 over the S3? Either of these phones will be a huge jump from my droid. I will have to sign a 2 year contract so I'm concerned that the s3 will be really behind in its time 2 years from now, but it looks like Samsung is still supporting the GS2 even 2 years later.
- 04-17-2013, 01:17 PM #2
- 04-17-2013, 01:22 PM #3
Re: S4 or S3?
It depends on how much you want to spend, if the budget can allow it I would say get the GS4, its a total upgrade in processor, screen, OS, sensors and overall better. GS3 is still a great device and with the price reductions down to $99 on carriers you can save a lot and eventually get the OS updates.
- 04-17-2013, 01:39 PM #4
- By interxavier in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 12Last Post: 05-27-2013, 01:34 PM
- By jeffreyjames1978 in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 15Last Post: 09-18-2012, 07:03 PM
- By kooseman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-17-2012, 06:11 PM
- By ItsMeMandi in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 10Last Post: 09-11-2012, 04:27 PM
- By Orion Antares in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 27Last Post: 06-15-2012, 02:37 PM