- 04-19-2013, 01:06 PM #2
Re: Evo chargers for S4?
Yes, newer phones have a regulator built into the device/battery that will safely stop charging when it is done charging. Nothing is controlled by the actual wall unit. That being said.... if you plan on getting an S4 I would probably say get another OEM one online, usually they cost next to nothing and work just as well if you want to be cautious. I have been using old BlackBerry chargers from when I had a BlackBerry Curve to charge my devices with no issues.
- By lyle in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 7Last Post: 05-15-2011, 09:48 PM
- By hawaiijedi in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 04-12-2011, 01:07 PM
- By Gekko in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-11-2010, 11:28 AM
- By infoe in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2010, 12:24 PM
- By jb4kats in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 9Last Post: 03-10-2010, 10:23 AM