- 04-19-2013, 02:06 PM #2
Re: Evo chargers for S4?
Yes, newer phones have a regulator built into the device/battery that will safely stop charging when it is done charging. Nothing is controlled by the actual wall unit. That being said.... if you plan on getting an S4 I would probably say get another OEM one online, usually they cost next to nothing and work just as well if you want to be cautious. I have been using old BlackBerry chargers from when I had a BlackBerry Curve to charge my devices with no issues.
[GUIDE] Unlock Your Note 2 Bootloader! | [ROM] AOKP Jelly Bean for Verizon GS3
[GUIDE] VZW ROM Listing and Guide | [GUIDE] VZW Galaxy S3 Flashing Guide
[GUIDE]Freezing GS3 Bloat with Titanium Backup! | [GUIDE] Restore Back to Clean Factory Stock Updated 9/22
[GUIDE] [MODEMS] VZW SGS3 (SCH-i535) | [ROM] Official CM10 Nightlies on your GS3!
- By lyle in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 7Last Post: 05-15-2011, 10:48 PM
- By hawaiijedi in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 04-12-2011, 02:07 PM
- By Gekko in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-11-2010, 12:28 PM
- By infoe in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2010, 01:24 PM
- By jb4kats in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 9Last Post: 03-10-2010, 11:23 AM