Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I like games, I like storage, I like storage for my games. Bottom line is for a few dollars more 32GB of space will actually make your life easier.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
For the record, my at&t store here in Ny had the 32gb in stock. I have Verizon, but I wanted to check it out.

I'm sorry but I don't believe this. How do you know it was 32gb? Did one of the sales reps tell you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

stringbeanie

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
My theory is that it will probably be just over two weeks from the release of the 16gb version before we see the 32gb version. That way they won't get a million returns. I believe you get 2 weeks to return the phone. Correct me if I'm wrong.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I hear you but they do want to sell the phones. No need to put people in a position where they can buy it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I agree, they are looking to get the inital rush out of the way with what is "more popular" 16GB of course those are users who can live with limited storage space. Hopefully it is out tomorrow, or worse case in a couple of weeks, but I fear it will be May/June.

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
i am so bummed! lol

went to the AT&T store and they did have the floor model, but they aren't selling the phones until tomorrow! boo - I was so ready to buy it today too.. totally bummed, thought I was going to come home with an S4.. now i'm thinking I should've left home with something LOL.. like a Note 2.. lol.. *cries* now I won't be able to sleep yet again! LOL

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
A att rep told me that the 32gb will be available when the phone launches in stores. So glad I canceled my pre order. The 16 gig only offers 9 gb that is usable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Serious? Only 9 GB of usable internal memory? I'd be out of internal memory..........like yesterday!! I have way too many apps that must run internally. If true, that's a huge turnoff for me.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
i am so bummed! lol

went to the AT&T store and they did have the floor model, but they aren't selling the phones until tomorrow! boo - I was so ready to buy it today too.. totally bummed, thought I was going to come home with an S4.. now i'm thinking I should've left home with something LOL.. like a Note 2.. lol.. *cries* now I won't be able to sleep yet again! LOL

What did you think of the Note 2 size wise in comparison to the S4? The Note is a big *****.

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
What did you think of the Note 2 size wise in comparison to the S4? The Note is a big *****.

Honestly I didn't think it was like ginormous.. (I actually had it before like 3 weeks ago, but took it because I thought Husband & I were going to go with different providers and i wasn't sure about the switch at the time)..

and I'm really missing it LOL.. I saw the S4 and compared it with the Note 2.. the S4 is beautiful, super lightweight, Screen is crystal clear - truly HD.. the camera is amaze balls.. there are just still some functions of the Note 2 i'm missing and when people say pick the phone that has the features you need/want... well they both do LOL *sigh* but whatever phone I get tomorrow or today (if I really cannot wait :-! ) they will be a major upgrade from my current iPhone 4S .. (can you see why i'm being impatient now? I want to get rid of this thing badly LOL)

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Honestly I didn't think it was like ginormous.. (I actually had it before like 3 weeks ago, but took it because I thought Husband & I were going to go with different providers and i wasn't sure about the switch at the time)..

and I'm really missing it LOL.. I saw the S4 and compared it with the Note 2.. the S4 is beautiful, super lightweight, Screen is crystal clear - truly HD.. the camera is amaze balls.. there are just still some functions of the Note 2 i'm missing and when people say pick the phone that has the features you need/want... well they both do LOL *sigh* but whatever phone I get tomorrow or today (if I really cannot wait :-! ) they will be a major upgrade from my current iPhone 4S .. (can you see why i'm being impatient now? I want to get rid of this thing badly LOL)

I with you on missing some things about the Note 2. But for a daily driver, I went back to the S3. When I did, the S3 looked so small - lol, but I don't usually keep a device very long. I chomping at the bit to get my grubby hands on the S4 (I'm a self confessed phone w h o r e) but I'm with Verizon so we'll be late to the party.

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I with you on missing some things about the Note 2. But for a daily driver, I went back to the S3. When I did, the S3 looked so small - lol, but I don't usually keep a device very long. I chomping at the bit to get my grubby hands on the S4 (I'm a self confessed phone w h o r e) but I'm with Verizon so we'll be late to the party.

yea and it doesn't help that the past few weeks i've been watching LucidMike78 on Youtube with all the neato tricks with the Note 2 LOL.. and I still have my otterbox case for it.. (honestly I didn't feel the case made it super bulky.. but it did make it tricky when I tried to take selfies of myself HAHA.. (oh how embarassing)..

and without the case the screen size is really not that huge of a difference.. it's the.. (correct me if i'm wrong) the bezel around the screen that makes the Note 2 bigger.. but without the cases they weren't that bad in my hands..

I don't jump phones to often, but i'm just so so sos ososososososo lol bored of my iPhone.. i'm dying inside.. after the Note 2.. when I went back the my iphone.. I felt like i had to squint to see things on that thing.. It's true - I really cannot go back to a smaller screen like that!

i'm so torn LOL

fightcrazy

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Same here!! I need max storage for games for my next TDY!!! Movie I can load on my SD card.

That is what I'm also waiting for, 16gb just doesn't cut it. After all the software and garbage is loaded up you are left with a very small 9gb of internal storage. That is not what I want. I have a SGS3 with 32 gb of int storage and the 64gb class 10 sd card. Just hope it comes soon.

Podunks

Banned
Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
That is what I'm also waiting for, 16gb just doesn't cut it. After all the software and garbage is loaded up you are left with a very small 9gb of internal storage. That is not what I want. I have a SGS3 with 32 gb of int storage and the 64gb class 10 sd card. Just hope it comes soon.

I am so excited to see!! A couple of people in the office have the S4 already.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I stopped by my local store in Omaha today and asked about the 32. He said there was no information on it yet. When I told him I read on AC that some ATT stores said they had 32s in stock he looked me in the eye and said "I can promise we do not have any 32s in the back." I will take him at his word. Maybe they are in the manager's car or on the FedEx truck. In any case I will wait for the 32.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Dreams have been dashed, funny how Negri Electronics is showing the 16GB / 32GB/ 64GB I9500 versions coming on the 29th. My only question right now is does the I9500 support AT&T LTE?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
yea and it doesn't help that the past few weeks i've been watching LucidMike78 on Youtube with all the neato tricks with the Note 2 LOL.. and I still have my otterbox case for it.. (honestly I didn't feel the case made it super bulky.. but it did make it tricky when I tried to take selfies of myself HAHA.. (oh how embarassing)..

and without the case the screen size is really not that huge of a difference.. it's the.. (correct me if i'm wrong) the bezel around the screen that makes the Note 2 bigger.. but without the cases they weren't that bad in my hands..

I don't jump phones to often, but i'm just so so sos ososososososo lol bored of my iPhone.. i'm dying inside.. after the Note 2.. when I went back the my iphone.. I felt like i had to squint to see things on that thing.. It's true - I really cannot go back to a smaller screen like that!

i'm so torn LOL

I have decided I'm gonna go with the S4 (32GB flavor), then maybe take a hard look at the Note 3 when it drops. Just go on down and get ya one. Lucky you! Lol!

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
They have said in a few reviews that straight after initial boot the s4 has approx. 9gb left of storage. Definitely the reason I'll wait for the 32gb. That is just absurd.