Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 92
Like Tree22Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    inthegalaxy's Avatar

    Posts
    62 Posts
    ROM
    Non-rooted

    Default Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    A att rep told me that the 32gb will be available when the phone launches in stores. So glad I canceled my pre order. The 16 gig only offers 9 gb that is usable.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
  2. #2  
    Timback's Avatar

    Posts
    45 Posts
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    Yeak ok, and on Sunday they will offer a 64GB,
    randyw likes this.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    Reps are about the last person I'd ever listen to. If this was true, we would have had some indication by now with proof. The 32GB will probably come next month or later.
  4. #4  
    Raptor007's Avatar

    Posts
    3,183 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,848 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    Either way I am stopping into the store, if it's there I am porting 2 lines over, if its not then I get to check out the demo and wait.
  5. #5  
    JasW's Avatar

    Posts
    663 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,932 Global Posts

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    Quote Originally Posted by inthegalaxy View Post
    A att rep told me that the 32gb will be available when the phone launches in stores. So glad I canceled my pre order. The 16 gig only offers 9 gb that is usable.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    Rule no. 1: Never believe anything an AT&T store rep or manager, Best Buy employee, etc. tells you.

    Rule no. 2: There is no Rule no. 2.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Galaxy Note II stock 4.3
    Nexus 10 stock 4.4.2
    Galaxy Gear MK7
    Oster 4093 blender (rooted, Cuervo Gold ROM)
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    Quote Originally Posted by JasW View Post
    Rule no. 1: Never believe anything an AT&T store rep or manager, Best Buy employee, etc. tells you.

    Rule no. 2: There is no Rule no. 2.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah pretty much follow rule 1
    - Using the Galaxy S5! -
    SERBDVB likes this.
  7. #7  
    20blks's Avatar

    Posts
    692 Posts
    Global Posts
    765 Global Posts

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    I called 4 stores and got 4 different answers. I'll just wait and see what happens. Got my s4 sitting in the box staring at me......
  8. #8  
    20blks's Avatar

    Posts
    692 Posts
    Global Posts
    765 Global Posts

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    I called almost every store in the DFW area (home of att headquarters btw) and no one knows of a 32gb release on saturday. Tired of waiting. Time to fire up the 16gb S4
    LoveMyPhone likes this.
  9. #9  
    Raptor007's Avatar

    Posts
    3,183 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,848 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    Fortunately for me or unfortunately for me, I am sitting long and hard on a 32GB. I hate the pos flip phone I have on Verizon and will NOT get a Verizon based GS4. I am breaking free, but man it better not take months and months.
    akronevan2 likes this.
  10. #10  
    Podunks's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    156 Posts
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor007 View Post
    Fortunately for me or unfortunately for me, I am sitting long and hard on a 32GB. I hate the pos flip phone I have on Verizon and will NOT get a Verizon based GS4. I am breaking free, but man it better not take months and months.
    Same here!! I need max storage for games for my next TDY!!! Movie I can load on my SD card.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    One thing all the stores and customer care got right was the 4/27 launch lol. However, I highly doubt the 32GB version will be available that day. If it is, so many customers will be pissed!!!
  12. #12  
    KoukiFC3S's Avatar
    Android Connaisseur

    Posts
    1,426 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,605 Global Posts

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    Root and use folder mount.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    Puff Puff Pass.
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    For the record, my at&t store here in Ny had the 32gb in stock. I have Verizon, but I wanted to check it out.
  15. #15  

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    I'm stopping by my local AT&T tomorrow first thing to see for myself.

    I'm not a heavy gamer. More so a picture person /media person so I think ican get away with 16gb & 32 or 64gb sf card.

    But if my store had 32gb in stock I'm jumping on it like no tomorrow. ;p

    I am however still debating about this or the note 2. So hope to see them both in action and see which one calls my name lol ;p

    Now I definitely will not be able to sleep tonight.
  16. #16  

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    I have had my GS3 16GB since the US and launch last year and have a 64 GB card in it. I may have a need for a 32 GB in the future but I like having the most current device as early as possible. The GS4 16GB with my current 64GB card will be enough for me to wait for the release of the GS5 32GB when it is released. My Black Mist GS4 arrived yesterday and I will get a chance to set it up tomorrow when I return from my business trip. That is almost worse than having to wait for the GS4 32GB.

    Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet
  17. #17  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,721 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,342 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    Quote Originally Posted by jcp007 View Post
    I have had my GS3 16GB since the US and launch last year and have a 64 GB card in it. I may have a need for a 32 GB in the future but I like having the most current device as early as possible. The GS4 16GB with my current 64GB card will be enough for me to wait for the release of the GS5 32GB when it is released. My Black Mist GS4 arrived yesterday and I will get a chance to set it up tomorrow when I return from my business trip. That is almost worse than having to wait for the GS4 32GB.

    Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet
    I said that too about the S3 - but for $50 difference, it's worth the wait for me to get the 32GB. You'll make the $50 back when it's time to sell and go for the S5.

    The end user capacity is what gets me - in reality you get what....maybe 12gb?
  18. #18  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,721 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,342 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    Quote Originally Posted by FitMomXtine View Post
    I'm stopping by my local AT&T tomorrow first thing to see for myself.

    I'm not a heavy gamer. More so a picture person /media person so I think ican get away with 16gb & 32 or 64gb sf card.

    But if my store had 32gb in stock I'm jumping on it like no tomorrow. ;p

    I am however still debating about this or the note 2. So hope to see them both in action and see which one calls my name lol ;p

    Now I definitely will not be able to sleep tonight.
    I did the Note 2.....awesome device but just too big for me as a daily driver. Couldn't use that beyatch one handed comfortably.
  19. #19  
    JasW's Avatar

    Posts
    663 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,932 Global Posts

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    I said that too about the S3 - but for $50 difference, it's worth the wait for me to get the 32GB. You'll make the $50 back when it's time to sell and go for the S5.

    The end user capacity is what gets me - in reality you get what....maybe 12gb?
    11GB, actually, at least on the 16GB Note 2. But with a 64GB SD card, it's not really a problem, unless you're into huge games (which I'm not). My problem is that my 64GB is completely full with music, so when I take pics and record videos, I have to save them to internal storage. And if I want to put a movie on my phone, and its a 8GB .mkv file, I have to convert it so it will fit.
  20. #20  
    Raptor007's Avatar

    Posts
    3,183 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,848 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    Quote Originally Posted by FormerIphoney View Post
    For the record, my at&t store here in Ny had the 32gb in stock. I have Verizon, but I wanted to check it out.
    Where is your store located, downstate NYC or upstate? I would drive there.
  21. #21  
    Raptor007's Avatar

    Posts
    3,183 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,848 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    I like games, I like storage, I like storage for my games. Bottom line is for a few dollars more 32GB of space will actually make your life easier.
  22. #22  
    20blks's Avatar

    Posts
    692 Posts
    Global Posts
    765 Global Posts

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    Quote Originally Posted by FormerIphoney View Post
    For the record, my at&t store here in Ny had the 32gb in stock. I have Verizon, but I wanted to check it out.
    I'm sorry but I don't believe this. How do you know it was 32gb? Did one of the sales reps tell you?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums
  23. #23  

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    My theory is that it will probably be just over two weeks from the release of the 16gb version before we see the 32gb version. That way they won't get a million returns. I believe you get 2 weeks to return the phone. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    planoman and Wilbur like this.
  24. #24  
    Podunks's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    156 Posts
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor007 View Post
    I like games, I like storage, I like storage for my games. Bottom line is for a few dollars more 32GB of space will actually make your life easier.
    And everyone said, absolutely!
  25. #25  
    20blks's Avatar

    Posts
    692 Posts
    Global Posts
    765 Global Posts

    Default Re: Att will offer 32gb Saturday April 27

    I hear you but they do want to sell the phones. No need to put people in a position where they can buy it

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sprint: Available April 27 for $249
    By Phil Nickinson in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 08-25-2013, 09:41 PM
  2. When and Where will the 32GB Note 2 Show Up
    By baygolf in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 06:25 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 05:38 AM
  4. Think ATT will bring anything new at CTIA?
    By andrew53517 in forum Rumored Devices Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 09:50 PM
  5. Verizon Will Offer Moto 4G phone
    By Smitty_82 in forum Verizon
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 08:38 PM

Posting Permissions

B