Page 44 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1791
Like Tree1417Likes

Default Re: [GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?

Um this is amazing what app do u use for that?

Default Re: [GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?

I must know how you did this!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikole Gregory View Post
    Um this is amazing what app do u use for that?
    Apex Launcher pro ... using touchwiz skin/font, but using the ADW.elegant icon pack. Apex lets you change your grid size, which I did to make it 5x5 instead of 4x4.

Apex also lets you use images you have on your phone as icons for the apps. So, I just used photoshp to make the icons i wanted that were not part of the icon pack that I am using.
    - Wiggum -

AT&T ... SGS4 ... Android v4.3 ... non-rooted

My new lockscreen.
    neiljay6 and Relletti like this.

simple basic one for me just now -

as all ways - nova launcher
    tiny white icons
    wallpaper from wallbase
    clock etc from one more clock
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?-2013-09-04-20.32.24.jpg  
    neiljay6, Relletti and gxblin like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dava View Post
    simple basic one for me just now -

as all ways - nova launcher
    tiny white icons
    wallpaper from wallbase
    clock etc from one more clock
    Nice!

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
    Thanked by:
    dava 

Sent from my *RED* Galaxy S4

New homescreen to go with my lockscreen. Not sure if I'm going to keep this one but it was good practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthete18 View Post

New homescreen to go with my lockscreen. Not sure if I'm going to keep this one but it was good practice.
    This is pretty Nyce! How did u get ur set up like that?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Exynos via Tapatalk 4... I LOVE THIS PHONE
    - Using the Galaxy S5! -

Quote Originally Posted by smooth4lyfe View Post
    This is pretty Nyce! How did u get ur set up like that?

It's mostly UCCW. Just tried mixing and matching till I was satisfied. If you like anything in particular, I can tell you what the skins are.

Really enjoying this two page layout. Last pic is my lock screen. The layout is based on a pack from mycolorscreen with some personal alterations.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?-uploadfromtaptalk1378553660075.jpg   [GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?-uploadfromtaptalk1378553670780.jpg   [GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?-uploadfromtaptalk1378553703161.jpg  
    Relletti likes this.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
    Shon123 likes this.

My phone

Posted via Android Central App
    Samsung Galaxy S4 | GT-I9500 | 16GB+64GB | Rom Stock | 4.2.2

Added Dividers.. Looking classy!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?-uploadfromtaptalk1378593654128.jpg   [GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?-uploadfromtaptalk1378593667334.jpg   [GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?-uploadfromtaptalk1378593681220.jpg  
    - Using the Galaxy S5! -

Today's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?-uploadfromtaptalk1378595715679.jpg  

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by slim6596 View Post

Motorola launcher, circles widget, font from iFont app.

Post Re: [GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?

Me today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?-today.png  
    dava likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kioko91 View Post
    Really enjoying this two page layout. Last pic is my lock screen. The layout is based on a pack from mycolorscreen with some personal alterations.
    Could you post the link to the mycolorscreen post? I love your layout!

Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4

Quote Originally Posted by markfern811 View Post
    Me today
    Is that a thumbnail of the song? What music player is that?

Love these screens! What UCCW widgets did you use?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by abbiesweetheart View Post
    Love these screens! What UCCW widgets did you use?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app
    On the notifications page, I used Color Card for the missed calls/messages and Mnml Battery Gauge for the battery. The page tab on the top and clock on the bottom I got from Mycolorscreen's Pure Minimal V2 tutorial on youtube. And the music player I used was from Power Toggles.
    Thanked by:

Is that a thumbnail of the song? What music player is that?
    It's media utilities app.. Free in play store.

Quote Originally Posted by markfern811 View Post
    It's media utilities app.. Free in play store.
    Yup. I jdiscovered it last night. Really love the cover art feature.

Yup. I jdiscovered it last night. Really love the cover art feature.
    Check out musicmod, some nice alternative widgets.

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
Page 44 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647 ... LastLast