Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 69707172
Results 1,776 to 1,792 of 1792
Like Tree1417Likes

Default Re: [GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?

Nice, thanks!

~best phone in the known Galaxy~

Default Re: [GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by _YoKolorMeBadd View Post

What is that widget at the top that has the time and battery percentage? That whole screen looks sick with the red and black, but I really love that widget!

Edit: by the way... Launcher?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by benhaube View Post
    What is that widget at the top that has the time and battery percentage? That whole screen looks sick with the red and black, but I really love that widget!

Edit: by the way... Launcher?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanks! Its actually part of a theme called Darkside from the themer app.

[GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?-uploadfromtaptalk1396878864036.jpg using nova launcher pro

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    Current Carrier: T-Mobile (all phones are carrier locked) || Current Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 running KitKat 4.4.2

My current screen

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lolinternet View Post
    Did you root your phone in order to get that battery effect? That's pretty cool.
    Current Carrier: T-Mobile (all phones are carrier locked) || Current Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 running KitKat 4.4.2

[GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?-screenshot_2014-04-13-02-22-03.jpg [GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?-screenshot_2014-04-13-02-22-12.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by al3azim View Post
    How did you make your camera icon and internet icon like that?
    Nokia 5610, Blackberry 9780, iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505

Quote Originally Posted by Omer San Gabriel View Post
    How did you make your camera icon and internet icon like that?
    I am using desktop Visualizer to create the icons (they are widgets really) and using the the Tersus ICON SET to select the icons I need.

Quote Originally Posted by al3azim View Post
    I am using desktop Visualizer to create the icons (they are widgets really) and using the the Tersus ICON SET to select the icons I need.
    does the phone need to be rooted to perform this? Also do you need a launcher to set the icons?
    Nokia 5610, Blackberry 9780, iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505

Quote Originally Posted by _YoKolorMeBadd View Post

Tell me about your wallpaper setup. I like it a lot. V!

Sent from my sweet, sassy, southern and soulful White Galaxy Note 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Omer San Gabriel View Post
    does the phone need to be rooted to perform this? Also do you need a launcher to set the icons?
    No the phone does not need to be rooted nor do you need a different launcher if you are usin desktop visualizer. Basically what this does is creates widget 1x1 and you can use icons or pictures or images for that widgets then assign an application to open. In concept you are not replacing an icon but creating widgets on the screen instead of icons.

If you want to replace icons with other icons without creating widgets, then yes you will need another launcher to do that as Touchwiz does not allow for that.
    Thanked by:

[GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?-screenshot_2014-04-16-15-12-41.jpg
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 69707172