Page 1 of 72 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1417Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?

So you have a great looking homescreen or something else to show off on your device's screen? You've come to the right place...

Remember lets keep those screenshot's "PG" rated
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-03-2014 at 01:36 PM.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

SERBDVB and nakialj like this.

Default Re: [GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?

Loving the new phone....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?-uploadfromtaptalk1366943880222.jpg  

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts

Default Re: [GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?

I'm new user to Android world and this will be nice for me to see how other pro users setup there home screens :-) Looking forward to my new S4

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts

can u make weather widge transparent

Quote Originally Posted by Rafaelcab View Post
    Loving the new phone....

What weather widget is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Calidoc View Post
    What weather widget is that?
    The app is beautiful Widget which is worth every penny in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SERBDVB View Post
    can u make weather widge transparent
    Through the app Beautiful widget you can and im sure most other apps will allow the same.
    Thanked by 3:
    chuck6961, gadget22 and SERBDVB like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SERBDVB View Post
    I'm new user to Android world and this will be nice for me to see how other pro users setup there home screens :-) Looking forward to my new S4
    There's a cool music lovers customisation here

It may be a little cluttered for some people though and it lacks spotify, which i think is a serious oversight.

Loving the new phone....

What's with the battery percentage in the notification bar? Doesn't S4 have a stock display option for battery percentage like the S3 does?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by jackdubl View Post
    What's with the battery percentage in the notification bar? Doesn't S4 have a stock display option for battery percentage like the S3 does?

If it does have a battery percentage than i dont know about it. Please share how to access it in the setting menu of the S3 im sure its the same for the S4.

If it does have a battery percentage than i dont know about it. Please share how to access it in the setting menu of the S3 im sure its the same for the S4.
    Settings > My device > Display > Display battery percentage is second to bottom
    Thanked by 4:
    Allycatspike1 likes this.

I use this for my lock screen.

John
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?-screenshot_2013-04-27-11-14-35.jpg  

Anyone figure out how to change the look of the quick look screen, or whatever it's called? You know, when you glide your hand over the top of the phone to get a quick look at the time, message count, and battery percentage. Or is that something that would require root?

From the home screen:
    Menu/settings/device/display/notification panel.

John

Sorry, it's called Quick Look in the Air Gesture settings. You can change what things you want shown, but I don't think there's a way to change the font or the wallpaper.

I looked in the notification settings like you said, but I don't think we're talking about the same thing.

Here is mine, as the lock screen and the home screen.

Lost In LG Optimus G Pro Heaven, Lvg A Msg, Maybe I'll Call...(doubt it ) lol
    Thanked by:
    marang 

Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    ROM
    Carbon Official Nightlies

I used the same one from my Galaxy S2 T-989. (Currently letting a close cousin of mine use my Galaxy S4 at the moment til his HTC One comes in.)
    Only thing inaccurate with the screenshot is the status bar, as I've yet to see CyanogenMod on the S4. (Screenshot is from my S2, but my S4 basically has the same homescreen via Nova Launcher Prime)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?-screenshot_2013-04-23-16-41-49.png  
    Last edited by HNNNNNGHHH; 04-27-2013 at 08:25 PM.
    Devices (Their ROMs and respective mods, if any):

Samsung Galaxy SII (SGH-T989/Hercules): Carbon (4.4.2 Official Nightlies), UBER Kernel 2Ghz, ViPER4Android FX [daily driver]
    Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G (SGH-T679): Carbon (4.4.2 Official Nightlies), Operation Killjoy, ViPER4Android FX [secondary handset]
    Asus Nexus 7 (2013): Official 4.4.2 KitKat OTA, ViPER4Android FX
    lilkim429, Haalcyon and nakialj like this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [GALAXY S4] Screenshots. Have a cool homescreen or something to show?-uploadfromtaptalk1367119771564.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    N D1 

Quote Originally Posted by yousmell View Post

I really like it! Is it a preinstalled theme ?

Quote Originally Posted by tarball View Post
    I really like it! Is it a preinstalled theme ?
    Dashclock widget. Tiny ics icon pack. Galaxy s4 wallpaper zedge

Thanked by 4:
    LoveMyPhone and JanetteV like this.

Lock screen:

Home screen:

Thanked by:
    N D1 

Quote Originally Posted by SCSnare View Post
    Lock screen:

Home screen:

What launcher?

Nova launcher. Widget locker for the lock screen.
    Thanked by:
    krisnicaj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SCSnare View Post
    Nova launcher. Widget locker for the lock screen.
    How did you get those dock icons?

Quote Originally Posted by Bombo_Strombo View Post
    How did you get those dock icons?

This icon pack:

I made my own ones to match for Spotify and Google Maps, and modified the chat and phone ones.
Page 1 of 72 1234 ... LastLast