Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 48
Like Tree14Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    I am providing this to everyone who has purchased or is thinking about purchasing the newest phone in the Samsung Arsenal - The Galaxy S4!

    Enjoy and please leave us a comment on how it helped you. Would you like to see more of this kind of thing for new phones?

    This is the FULL User Manual for the Galaxy S4:

    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 05-29-2013 at 03:26 PM.
    Thanked by 37:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
    Corey Sheldon, DebsG, RLV and 4 others like this.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    Posted that yesterday.

    John
  3. #3  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,718 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,339 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    An AT&T version. I know they should be all the same and you'd get the jist of it, but I can guaran-damn-tee something will be different with the Verizon model.
    Thanked by 2:
    Corey Sheldon likes this.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    Here's a manual from the U.K. Samsung site. Its much larger and more thorough:

    Last edited by Wilbur; 04-27-2013 at 10:18 AM.
    Thanked by 3:
    Omer San Gabriel likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    An AT&T version. I know they should be all the same and you'd get the jist of it, but I can guaran-damn-tee something will be different with the Verizon model.
    Yes I chose the AT&T model because I figured that would be the majority but I did look at them all and they are actually identical so no worries. Hope you like it.
  6. #6  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,718 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,339 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Yes I chose the AT&T model because I figured that would be the majority but I did look at them all and they are actually identical so no worries. Hope you like it.
    Cool beans. You have the link for the Verizon S4?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    They are both the same. It does not matter if you use this one. ALL the carriers User Guides are the same.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    Thank you so very much for this pdf manuel. Thanks, Melody
    Thanked by:
  9. #9  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,718 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,339 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    They are both the same. It does not matter if you use this one. ALL the carriers User Guides are the same.
    That's cool - but I'd like the link to the Verizon guide if you have it. I can't find it anywhere. TIA.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    Did you read my post above. You asked me that question and I explained that they are all the same no matter who the carrier is. In as far as the GS4 if you go to that forum you will find it Stickied at the top where I placed it. Thank you for asking and that guide is also good for all Carriers.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    That's cool - but I'd like the link to the Verizon guide if you have it. I can't find it anywhere. TIA.
    PS The Verizon guide per se does not exist yet because it has not been accepted to sell you by Verizon but once it is i will provide that specific guide to you.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    They are not all the same. There are carrier specific features listed. BTW, here's Sprint:
    Never motivate an id10t because after that you will have a motivated id10t. See troll...
    chip dawg likes this.
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    Thanks mate!
  14. #14  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,718 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,339 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    PS The Verizon guide per se does not exist yet because it has not been accepted to sell you by Verizon but once it is i will provide that specific guide to you.
    Well, I know it doesn't exist. You said you looked at all of them, so I wanted to link to what you looked at. All one has to do is download it from Samsung.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    Well, I know it doesn't exist. You said you looked at all of them, so I wanted to link to what you looked at. All one has to do is download it from Samsung.
    You really must be kidding me for sure because all you have to do is scroll to the very top where you see my green INFO box where it has the link to the Samsung website and the guide. I cannot help you any further that I already have. Thank you.
  16. #16  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,718 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,339 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    You really must be kidding me for sure because all you have to do is scroll to the very top where you see my green INFO box where it has the link to the Samsung website and the guide. I cannot help you any further that I already have. Thank you.
    Damn dude.....I'm not stupid.....I was and still am talking about the Verizon user guide. You said you looked at all of them in post number five. Since you said you looked at all of them, I asked for a link to the Verizon user guide - I know the Verizon guide isn't out but since you said you looked at all of them, I thought you had access to one. So obviously you didn't Iook at all of them. I guess that's what I get for thinking. You also said all user guides are the same but they are not - each carrier has specific features other carriers do not have.

    It's not a big deal. As soon as Verizon's S4 launches, it will be posted on Samsungs web page.
    smitty450x likes this.
  17. #17  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    Hi,

    I just talked with a support rep with Samsung, and showed them this manual. They said it was an obsolete manual due to a firmware upgrade. Specifically, I was asking why it was not possible to change the 'primary shortcuts' (tray icons) on the S4 even though the manual says this is possible. They said that feature has been removed in the latest firmware, and therefore that manual is wrong. See my thread here: Changing the default primary shortcuts on S4

    They said to use this manual instead:
    Thanked by:
  18. #18  
    packerbacker's Avatar

    Posts
    871 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Deodexed Froyo

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    Quote Originally Posted by sunkencathedral View Post
    Hi,

    I just talked with a support rep with Samsung, and showed them this manual. They said it was an obsolete manual due to a firmware upgrade. Specifically, I was asking why it was not possible to change the 'primary shortcuts' (tray icons) on the S4 even though the manual says this is possible. They said that feature has been removed in the latest firmware, and therefore that manual is wrong. See my thread here: Changing the default primary shortcuts on S4

    They said to use this manual instead:
    Thank you for this. It'll be nice to look through to become familiar with everything prior to my upgrade. I'm anxious to get one of these babies anyway; I hope reading through this will hold me over until July.
  19. #19  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    Thanks! I'm getting my first smartphone today, and it's this one! Gonna try to learn as much as I can before I pick it up!
  20. #20  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    There is waaaay too much on the s4. And I cant get it to open pdfs from the internet. It download them and then says 'cannot open file'.
    never had that problem with my iphone and im only on the s4 2weeks. Ugh soooooo frustrated. I cant egen open the manuals posted above.
  21. #21  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    Just printed the whole thing...Gets me uber excited knowing that I will have an S4 in my hands in less than 10 days
  22. #22  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    Thanks for sharing..
  23. #23  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    I am providing this to everyone who has purchased or is thinking about purchasing the newest phone in the Samsung Arsenal - The Galaxy S4!

    Enjoy and please leave us a comment on how it helped you. Would you like to see more of this kind of thing for new phones?

    [INFO]This is the FULL User Manual for the Galaxy S4:

    [/INFO]
    I actually read manuals. Thanks!

    (Especially with the endless features of this phone....otherwise, I'm hopping onto the internet every 10 seconds looking for an answer.)
    Thanked by:
  24. #24  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    Hello,

    My motions and gestures don't seem to be responding. I need help...
  25. #25  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

    I need this manual to understand my smartphone w/o spending edless hours.
    Thanked by 2:
    tom3912 likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 06:31 PM
  2. GSM Arena: Samsung Galaxy S4 vs. HTC One --FULL REVIEW--
    By ThisTechBoi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 07:41 AM
  3. User Manual pdf
    By LazrRocketArm in forum Samsung Galaxy S3
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 08:46 PM
  4. Samsung Galaxy Prevail (New User)
    By brgehlh in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 07:48 AM
  5. Droid launch kit PDF and user manual PDF.
    By Jesse Potter in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 01:55 AM

Posting Permissions

B